The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mindwalk - Best Confabulation Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rioslautaro
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of rioslautaro
Hi! I'm looking for the "Mindwalk" confabulation routine. It's from Alexander De Cova.

I've read here that is in his book "Ein Profi packt aus" (A Professional Unpacks or A Professional Reveals All His Secrets or something like that)

Can someone tell me where I can find this routine or the book?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3796 Posts

Profile of JanForster
This book is from 1992... it has not been reprinted since then and momentary you won't find it anywhere, except somebody wants to sell his edition to you. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Alexander de Cova
View Profile
New user
Villingen-Schwenningen, GERMANY
9 Posts

Profile of Alexander de Cova
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 09:10, rioslautaro wrote:
Hi! I'm looking for the "Mindwalk" confabulation routine. It's from Alexander De Cova.

I've read here that is in his book "Ein Profi packt aus" (A Professional Unpacks or A Professional Reveals All His Secrets or something like that)

Can someone tell me where I can find this routine or the book?


@rioslautaro: The book will not be reprinted and is in German language anyway. I will publish a new, updated and improved version of this routine in my English new magazine SCRAPBOOK. Best is you visit my homepage http://www.solidmagic.org from time to time or subscribe to the newsletter on that website. Alexander
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for the heads up Alexander, looking forward to that. Just signed up and going to download your other notes.
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 12:26, JanForster wrote:
This book is from 1992... it has not been reprinted since then and momentary you won't find it anywhere, except somebody wants to sell his edition to you. Jan


... and you would be an idiot if you sold this gem! Smile
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
rioslautaro
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of rioslautaro
Great news Alexander!! thanks!!
Damocles
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Damocles
I bought mine to Stefan O.
Alexander de Cova
View Profile
New user
Villingen-Schwenningen, GERMANY
9 Posts

Profile of Alexander de Cova
Quote:
On 2014-01-20 05:25, Stefan O. wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-06 12:26, JanForster wrote:
This book is from 1992... it has not been reprinted since then and momentary you won't find it anywhere, except somebody wants to sell his edition to you. Jan


... and you would be an idiot if you sold this gem! Smile


To be honest: This book was published in 1992. After 22 years, the routines have considerably changed, of course. I wouldn't perform them in this way anymore. They have all improved and changed. I will publish all that in my magazine SCRAPBOOK.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
873 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Alexander,

I saw your New Avantegarde ebooks on the Lybrary website & was very interested in getting a few but, since they're in German, I don't think I'd understand them.

Too bad Google couldn't somehow translate them.

I will definitely look into your Scrapbook magazine.

Thanks for posting here at the Café!
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9769 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
What can you tell us about your confab routine? I'd be curious as to learn more about your approach and differences.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
I have signed up for the newsletter, I love confabulation routines, I curreently finish mine in conjunction with Remaxed Iceolation and have the prediction appearing in the block of ice.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2862 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I've certainly only read the original version and while it's clever as it is I can see Alex' urge for updating and polishing some fine points of the routine.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9769 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
So rioslautaro, what makes you decide that this is "the best"? Based on who and what?

I've studied many CF effects and routines in my day, and am just curious as to what makes this "the best" and based on what findings of yours? With what are you comparing it to and what is your experience with this?

To claim something as "the best" it must in many ways supercede and be better than all the rest. I'm curious about what makes this "the best?"
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Quote:
On 2014-01-20 09:41, george1953 wrote:
I have signed up for the newsletter, I love confabulation routines, I curreently finish mine in conjunction with Remaxed Iceolation and have the prediction appearing in the block of ice.


How odd.
Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
Quote:
On 2014-01-20 15:16, Nicolino wrote:
I've certainly only read the original version and while it's clever as it is I can see Alex' urge for updating and polishing some fine points of the routine.


Agreed... looking forward to the refined version in your Scrapbook, Alex! (But I still won't sell my original copy Smile)
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1179 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
I spent a week with Alexander in LA (many years ago)...his work and thoughts on magic / technique are simply brilliant! Hope you are doing well my friend...

Cody
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
What is the remaxed Isolation effect
Is it an effect by its self or can it be located in a book
appreciate the help.


m123
rioslautaro
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of rioslautaro
Alexander is the confabulation routine in the scrapbook issue 10 the "Mindwalk"?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mindwalk - Best Confabulation Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL