The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Biggerfish 2 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Same...but Peter is working on it.....i trust him
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1704 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just a quick note to let you guys know that I have set up a forum for Bigger Fish 2 owners. Pete will let you know the password and address if you contact him (Only he knows who has ordered them). Oh and if it makes you feel better I haven't got my copy yet either Smile

Trust me, Pete will make sure everyone is sorted!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
922 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2014, celebrity wrote:
Just a quick note to let you guys know that I have set up a forum for Bigger Fish 2 owners. Pete will let you know the password and address if you contact him (Only he knows who has ordered them). Oh and if it makes you feel better I haven't got my copy yet either Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Great news Smile, though will probably wait till I get my copy before asking for the password.
***, now it's even harder to wait Smile
Reader discretion is advised.
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
548 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2014, celebrity wrote:

Best Wishes Michael

Should we contact him for the location of the forum also?
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1704 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Alwow, yeah he can sort that for you too Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Shuaige
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shuaige
Hi Michael,

Thanks for setting up the forum! I am looking forward to it. Will you set up a forum for your book as well??? Smile

Regards
Lau
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1964 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Cool new Peter Turner performance video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CBfCz9B0k
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1704 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hadn't planned one Lau but its certainly something that could be easily arranged Smile

rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of rasp
Book, DVD and forum........ I'm with Lau.............. BRING IT ON!!! Smile
Shuaige
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shuaige
LOL... maybe a fan page as well??? Smile
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hey guys, good news the replacement books have arrived.

I will post them out tomorrow, I have also provided the few people who's hasn't arrived with a secure watermarked PDF.

I have been on (and I'm still on the road) but I'm home today. I will grant access to the forum when I get home Smile

In other news 2 people who have bought my products are now banned from buying from me, I went to the post office as all the books were recorded delivery and the status of the books were delivered and confirmed to be so. These individuals had me post them a fresh book which arrived safely.

But they took advantage of other peoples misfortune and me.

Not going to state who they are as I'm sure they will read this and know. Shame on you.

Thank you to everyone else that's been so kind and patient, I honestly mean that guys you are the best!

If you haven't received a watermark PDF contact me.

Thank you guys,

Pete x
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
922 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
These are great news. Just sent you an email, can't wait to read this Smile
Reader discretion is advised.
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
441 Posts

Profile of Axel
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2014, Enotskcalb wrote:
Cool new Peter Turner performance video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CBfCz9B0k

Hmm.
I am not sure what to think about this performance.
The woman looks quite sad at the end.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
She exclaimed after in the interview she felt incredible and that she feels more confident on her decision making abilities. The thing with routine is how open we become together, I shared private things (which are true) she felt she could share and after we talked and she got things off of her chest as we had created a rapport.

It's a reading based routine for a one on one and it's not about trickery it's about connecting as people on a level that goes beyond an effect.

It was for a DVD Michael is working on and breaks down each bit Smile I can assure you the welling up was because she realised how important her time was (hence the speech about five minutes). Watch it back and think about how important your time is.

You will have to trust me in the fact that she now a. Feels more confident about making decisions b. she realises how important her time is and everyone else's.

let me quote a message I got from her after.

"Hey, thank you for yesterday. It was really great to meet you and I hope we can chat again soon. It feels warm and comfortable to understand how important I am and I'm finally making headway with ************* . Thanks again".

I blanked the bit that is not for everyone else.

Ps I never gave her any advice I'm not qualified to I just told her to trust herself.. So I never advised her

X
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
441 Posts

Profile of Axel
Thanks for replying, pete. I understand that you're quite busy at the moment.
You know that I have mixed feelings about this kind of performance. We spoke a little bit about it at
the cologne-workshop.
And by "mixed" I honestly mean a mixture of positive and not so positive feelings.
But I am sure you're a fantastic reader. So when you tell me that she was fine and had a positive experience, I fully believe you.
Also thanks for adding that:
"Ps I never gave her any advice I'm not qualified to I just told her to trust herself.. So I never advised her"

Have a great day. I look forward see you again in cologne in june.

Best,

LeXa
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
I know brother Smile I'm not for negative experiences. Look forward to a beer in Germany x
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3769 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2014, Peter_turner wrote:
I know brother Smile I'm not for negative experiences.

My experiences with Pete have been some of the most positive ever, and the curry was fantastic. I always have a blast with Pete and always learn something new.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
dusty
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of dusty
Hi Pete
I've had to reply openly as your mailbox is full.

Although my Café name is Dusty, I use Max Gordon for my Mentalism persona. My cope is No 19.
Please let me know the login and password info when you can as I have some aspects I'd like to share and discuss.

Great Book!

Max
Regards,

Dusty

aka Max Gordon.
"Always give 100%, Unless you're a blood donor!"

Exclusive publications available from:

www.solutions.yolasite.com
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
I got a password but no address. One down, one to go.

Dusty, sent my request to Pete's personal email: peterturnermind@hotmail.co.uk
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
The address is in the DID forum...it's a password protected topic on that forum. I PM'd Pete on that forum...still waiting for my PW.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Biggerfish 2 (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL