The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Biggerfish 2 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15 [Next]
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hey guys,

If you head over to www.thedevilindisguise.co.uk you can register your account.

Your account must be registered under your first and last name.

Once you have registered shoot an email to Michael@magicbox.uk.com with your username and he will verify the account for you.

Pete x
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
I am already registered because of the dvd. how do I get the password for the Bigger Fish 2 section?
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hi guys, I have now hopefully resolved all situations. If you have not received a pdf, or your book has not arrived..Please, please, please email me. I want everyone to be happy and I want this resolved asap Smile

Love you all x
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
922 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2014, Peter_turner wrote:
Hi guys, I have now hopefully resolved all situations. If you have not received a pdf, or your book has not arrived..Please, please, please email me. I want everyone to be happy and I want this resolved asap Smile

Love you all x

Sent you an email
Reader discretion is advised.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2014, Peter_turner wrote:
In other news 2 people who have bought my products are now banned from buying from me, I went to the post office as all the books were recorded delivery and the status of the books were delivered and confirmed to be so. These individuals had me post them a fresh book which arrived safely.

I sincerely hope this isn't related to the copy that sold for $600 on ebay the other day... Smile
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
There's one on there now for £350 Smile
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
The $599 one is still there too - I do hope these aren't related to those fraudulent claims Smile
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3769 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I think it is sad that it appears that there are at least a couple of people that have purchased this only for the purpose of turning it around for a quick profit. I don't have a copy myself and I've only seen an incomplete print proof copy but I do know that no matter how much I was offered for a copy the only way I would part with a copy is if someone pried it from my cold dead fingers.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
Mine is safe and secure out of the way - even from my wife and child's prying hands! Smile
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I wish I had that kind of money to throw around. seems a little ridiculous to me but hey, it's Peter T, it's the best of the best. On a side note, I just ordered freeform mentalism off of penguin, can't wait to watch it.
Twitter @darjames
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
the only way I would part with a copy is if someone pried it from my cold dead fingers.

"Your proposal is acceptable."
Be fondly remembered.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Need to do some detective work and see who was dishonest. Having sold some of my own works, it is very disappointing the number of people who are dishonest out there. I wish I could say its just one guy but its more....
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
It really sucks that some people bought this to flip it or got a second copy dishonestly...some of us are still waiting on a hardcopy to arrive! I'm just glad Peter was nice enough to send out a PDF in the meantime.

Nathan
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
There's always going to be those taking advantage of a situation. They refer to themselves as "Opportunists".

Pete knows who the bad guys are. Maybe they can find it in their heart to return the book. Im sure they are reading this.

Momma always said "it takes a man to own up to his mistakes and apologize and admit he was wrong".

They have let greed enter their hearts. If you're reading this, just reach out to Pete and apologize. You can tell he is a very forgiving person.

Matthew

P.S. When I receive my book I plan on doing a full in depth review. Be on the lookout!
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2014, Lexa wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2014, Enotskcalb wrote:
Cool new Peter Turner performance video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CBfCz9B0k

Hmm.
I am not sure what to think about this performance.
The woman looks quite sad at the end.

When I perform, most of the audience are in tears by the end!!!

I like this effect, it has so many levels that when doing it 1 can feel both smug and empathetic at the same time.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of seamagu
This really is a great book. I use the billet less pin and the not so billet less pin divination effects and they rock big time. There is so much to take in it is just amazing. Thanks again Peter for releasing this work, it is truly a grade stuff.
I love post its Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On May 23, 2014, seamagu wrote:
This really is a great book. I use the billet less pin and the not so billet less pin divination effects and they rock big time. There is so much to take in it is just amazing. Thanks again Peter for releasing this work, it is truly a grade stuff.

At the time of writing you just made your 355th post.

A copy of BF2 literally just sold on ebay for £355.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=60#4

That's beyond coincidence.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On May 23, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:

The Illuminati did it. The end of the world is nigh! Global catastrophes!! The Mayan calendar!!! Giorgio A. Tsoukalos!!!!!!
Be fondly remembered.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of seamagu
I don't believe in weird but.... weird!
I love post its Smile
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On May 23, 2014, C.J. wrote:
Quote:
On May 23, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:

The Illuminati did it. The end of the world is nigh! Global catastrophes!! The Mayan calendar!!! Giorgio A. Tsoukalos!!!!!!

It's also no coincidence that this post was written on 23/5. Fnord.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Biggerfish 2 (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL