The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Biggerfish 2 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
Gordon the discombobulator
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Gordon the discombobulator
And 355 is also 5 x 71 which is very interesting because ... err....
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
One has sold on ebay for a tidy sum.........
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Bigger-Fish-2-Pet......53250826
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
590 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
EBay sales don't bother me one jot. It's a free market place (it's not really but you get my meaning) and even if every single person sold their copy, there would still only be 100 copies and less than 200 people having the knowledge. I'm also happy that my £200 is now worth £400.

Legitimate sales aren't the problem; it's the photocopies, illegal torrent downloads and PDF sites that do the damage. That's what should be addressed. But that takes action from National bodies and there simply isn't the interest.

Now, what's my new eBay password.......
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I enjoyed this book immensely and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and depth of Peter's thinking!

I've heard wonderful things about him for a few years now and, unfortunately, had never got around to checking out any of his work. Between his "BF2" & "Isabella's Star 2" Mr. Turner has a new friend and fan in me, for sure.

For me, this book was worth it several times over for the piece "A Moment From A Memory In Time" which I've now combined with my signature piece "True Telepathy" (from my book *Thought Dial*) plus elements of Turner's "Beach Force" and other subtleties which make my pet routine even stronger, more direct and more effective than ever before.

It's a winner, I feel.

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
I wonder if ever this will be reprinted for us who missed it. For the price it is selling for on ebay I don't think I will ever afford it.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Be patient as it will come down, it may take a bit but I feel it will. Look at Derren's pure effect, I remember seeing it go on the bay for $100 which was a big drop from the prior years. Pete's work is fantastic tho, I can see people not wanting to let it go.
Twitter @darjames
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
Just bought this gem and read through it this past Friday. It is really well done as though he is talking to you but still written how a book should be. The effects presented are strong and his thoughts on spectator as the mind reader really made me rethink certain routines so that the spectator would be the one reading other peoples minds. The book also has a clever ambigram on the back of the dust cover which I think shows the way Peter thinks.
Best wishes,
Harry
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Biggerfish 2 (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL