The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Fantasio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
I recently posted a topic that is now locked regarding my Ultimate cane kit in this section of the forum. After my market research question, I decided to go ahead with this project.

Now let me just tell you that I contacted Fantasio (Ricardo F. Roucau), and he was amazing to deal with, on a personal basis and on a business level. He has done nothing but help me get the project started in production and supplying me with necessary supplies in order to make sure my gimmick fits his canes! I even offered him a royalty as well and he declined. He wanted nothing from me, just to help me and that's it.

I met Fantasio several years ago at a lecture he gave in Toronto at the Hat and Rabbit club ring 17. He was a great guy back then too and his lecture on his canes and candles was amazing. With his canes and candles I think it is safe to say that he has truly invented some of the best parlour magic in our art.

Thanks Ricardo!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6431 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I'll second that to the ninth degree. I grew up in Miami and was amazed to find out that one of the members of the local magic club was Fantasio. I was shocked. This is the same magician I once had seen on Ed Sullivan appearing right after the Beatles first sang on the show.

Over the years we became friends and I found him to be not only a marvelous magician, but a great guy. He loves magic and can go all day discussing it and working on it. He can build, from scratch, just about any effect you give him because he is also very good with tools.

I was there when the first prototype Deck Switcher was made... from cutting up a yardstick and sticking it together into a box shape. I've had many great hours spent on Saturdays at his house as we throw ideas at each other and recount magic we had seen in the past. Fantasio is one of the best in the business and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Now you can check the finished product out!
Let me know what you think! Also I would like to thank everyone who particapated in my market research question in the Ultimate Cane thread below!

Again thanks Fantasio!

www.masterofillusions.ca/ULT-CANE.htm

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Lookin' good Peter. I love the idea.

Sable
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Fantasio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL