The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Atlantis Cards For Chameleon Deck No Longer Available? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I am resurrecting an older effect that I haven't done in a long time. It is Dominique Duvivier's "Chameleon Cards".

What I want to do is to do an effect or two implying that the cards are "normal", then switch in the gimmicked chameleon deck and go into Dominique's routine. Problem is the deck is made with blue Atlantis brand cards, and I can not find them anywhere! 

Does someone know if the company went defunct?

Or even better, does anyone know where I can get a pack of Atlantis brand cards?

I've tried every web site I can think of. Especially ones that specialize in playing cards and gambling supplies. I've Googled them, too. Still no luck.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
ciel
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of ciel
Atlantis were printed by Carta Mundi exclusively for a magical dealer in Belgium who found that Bicycle were the prefered cards for magicians and he disposed of them. You can still find some of the fake decks but no regulars to match.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
By fake decks, you mean specifically the "Chameleon Cards" deck? (Which I already have)
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
bendarrow
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of bendarrow
There are specific instruction on how to use a Chameleons Card Deck in Duvivier's book.

I have seen Printing (in fact the book came with it) and a coin through deck on Atlantis cards. I have never seen an ungaffed deck of Atlantis.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
My Anverdi Surprise Box came with a regular deck of Atlantis cards.

John
rekoj
View Profile
New user
ENGLAND
50 Posts

Profile of rekoj
Should be easier to do this now as these are now available in Bicycle
https://www.vanishingincmagic.co.uk/magi......ded=true
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Atlantis Cards For Chameleon Deck No Longer Available? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL