The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » How to cut between that and that (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Artemis17
View Profile
Regular user
La Rochelle, France
153 Posts

Profile of Artemis17
Hi! In many mem deck tricks they ask to cut between exactly this card and this card or to cut this card to the down, even for the setup from NDO of the Tamariz.
How do you do that without turn over the cards to see where the card to cut is? I thought of using a MD, is that a good idea with a mem deck?
Eeeeeeeet hop disparu !

www.florian-heller.com
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3861 Posts

Profile of JanForster
If you read Simon Aronson you'll find the so called procedure of "cut, glimpse and adjust (if necessary)". Easy and natural when you "toy" with cards and do a "all around" square up. Little hint: It is always easier to cut estimated a bit less than necessary as it is always easier to transfer a small amount of cards from top to bottom. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Artemis17
View Profile
Regular user
La Rochelle, France
153 Posts

Profile of Artemis17
I only have Try the impossible from Aaronson, but I haven't read it yet, is it in there? I don't remember seeing something in the Mnemonic a that I'm using.
Eeeeeeeet hop disparu !

www.florian-heller.com
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3861 Posts

Profile of JanForster
You find it in "Simply Simon" and "Bound to please". But just knowing the words "cut, glimpse and adjust if necessary" should give you a good start if you know to handle cards Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Artemis17
View Profile
Regular user
La Rochelle, France
153 Posts

Profile of Artemis17
Thanks you Smile
Eeeeeeeet hop disparu !

www.florian-heller.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » How to cut between that and that (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL