The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Going to East Coast Mind Jam? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
The tentative Schedule is up for the East Coast Mind Jam....Docc Hilford Kicks off the event with a Fantastic Friday.. eastcoastmindjam.com followed by a big lineup on Saturday and an amazing Sunday ..
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The line up looks great.
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
Just Added Patrick Redford Master Class on Friday March 28 1-4 p.m. Prevaricator Master Class Limit 12 people – $100.00

Vist eastcoastmindjam.com to register today!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Hey folks - As Eric just said above, we just added one of my very rare Prevaricator Master Classes to the line up on Friday during the East Coast Mind Jam.

I don't get to hold these very often these days but they are packed full of information. If you already do Prevaricator this is your chance to push it to its limits and get the most out of what you're already doing and fine tune your techniques with enhancements only ever taught during these workshops.

If you're new to Prevaricator, you'll learn everything you need to know and more.

Learn the most devastating secrets behind Prevaricator.
Learn the most real body reading techniques possible.
Learn multiple techniques on how to identify how to tell which hand someone
is hiding an object in.
Learn how to read body language to tell how to find out who amongst many is
hiding an object on their person.
Learn fail safe methods that make these techniques fool proof.

Get special access to training material only available to those who take
part in this workshop.

Included is the special Prevaricator Workshop booklet with material ONLY
available to those who attend the workshop.

You'll learn how to use the Prevaricator on three to five people at the same time. You'll learn the best techniques for discovering which person is hiding an object AND which hand it's in without asking any questions or electronic gizmos. Most importantly you'll always have a path success with all of the techniques you'll learn during this workshop so you can perform without fear of things going wrong.

I look forward to seeing you folks there!

Of course, we have to limit the workshop to 12 people and these workshops usually fill up quickly…sorry for that :-/.
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
Patrick Redford's Master Class is filling up quick only 7 spots left! Go to Eastcoastmindjam.com if you want to get in on this...
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I signed up for Patrick's class; looking forward to the class and to the convention. It will be a rare opportunity to learn from Marc Salem.

George
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Look forward to seeing you there, George!
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
419 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
Devin did indeed assist in my latest book with some brilliant thinking. His ability to take things to the next step is amazing. Can wait to hang with him and everyone else!
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I will be teaching a NEW version of OOTW, that does not involve a stacked deck and the cards are shuffled by two people. The cards are placed face down on the table and two spectators (who both are given two envelopes marked red and black)then alternate guessing whether random cards are either black or red. The mentalist does not look at the faces of the cards. After each guess, the person puts the card either in his or her envelope marked red or black. This is done for about half the deck to save time. At the end, each person takes the cards out of their envelope and the cards have been corrected separated, err except for one card. The four of spades is mixed in with the lady's red cards.

The performer points to folded paper on the table and has the lady open it. It reads. There will be one mistake, the four of spades will be confused for a red card. Not only has the mentalist predicted the error, but named the correct card and which packet it was in...making for a killer ending. Everything including the envelopes can be examined.
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
We have about 3 weeks to go..If you haven't already done so go to Eastcoastmindjam.com and register. Remember this a tribute to Tony Spina and this event will never be held again.
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
And Richard and Patrick are down one more spot each... it looks like I've returned from the Nearly Dead just in time to haunt for this welcome event!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
We only have 1 spot left for the Richard Osterlind's Master class and 3 spots left for Patrick Redford's Masterclass. Go to eastcoastmindjam.com to register!
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
419 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
I'll be showing some Dunninger footage that hasn't been seen since the 1950s. And color footage I recently worked on from his 1968 series. By then Dunninger was well into his 70's and still kicking mentalism butt.

Hey Doc, remember the dueling Dunninger's we did maybe 10 years ago when you were lecturing in San Jose? Maybe time for another challenge? I'll have my period NBC radio mics.
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Usually, at conventions, I only get to do a 15 or 20 minute segment in the stage show. So I am very thrilled to be able to present my entire 1 hour stage act as the closer of Saturday night's show. A mentalism performance needs time to develop and this allows me to do my best to present the exact act I have performed for years!

From what Eric tells me, one day registrations are available and there may also be tickets for just the stage show. If you are interested, you should contact Eric Citron at the East Coast Mind Jam website.

Richard
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
377 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Friends,
I don't lecture often.
My workshops are only 1 every few years.

So, in honor of Tony...
I've decided to do a special workshop/masterclass for FREE.
I won't just lecture at Mind Jam, but rather I'll give attendees a $150 value on Friday night.
Attend the convention and you'll attend my masterclass on Friday night for FREE!
The UNPUBLISHED SECRETS workshop/masterclass is sold elsewhere for $150 a person.

See you there.
Docc
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Docc:

Generous of you.

Thanks,

George
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
Richard Osterlind's Master Class is now sold out.. We still have 3 spots left for Patrick Redford's and WOW Docc's Offer of a FREE Masterclass Friday night is AMAZING! Now we are in the home stretch and I would like to invite people to the Saturday Evening Show Only. An amazing lineup for just $25pp you can register on eastcoastmindjam.com
Fred E. Bert
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred E. Bert
I'm very excited for this convention and Patrick's, Richard's, and now Docc's master classes (thank you Docc for that nice surprise!) I've met most of the presenters, if only in passing, at Mindvention and Tannen's lectures, but I'm especially thrilled to finally meet Richard Osterlind who first ignited my passion for mentalism Smile
volcane
View Profile
New user
Virginia
37 Posts

Profile of volcane
LaQuinta Inn is sold out. If you haven't booked a room yet, you'll need to find one at another hotel nearby.
Has anyone run into this situation? Recommendations? Smile
eric50
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of eric50
I don't think it is..maybe the block is sold out..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Going to East Coast Mind Jam? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL