The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bryan Miles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2851 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I don't check out You Ought To Be In Pictures very often but am very glad I did two nights ago and got to see Bryan Miles (the Café's Oralroberts) have his way with with Jennifer, the woman interviewing him regarding being the first South African invited to perform at the Magic Castle. I'm impressed and recommend folks watch this talented young man handle himself with aplomb: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=217&2
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Very nice. But is he really the first South African to perform at the Magic Castle? I believe Banachek has performed there many times.
jakubr
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of jakubr
I'm not sure if his first, but he is certainly a very competent performer. I like very much what he presents. We used to collaborate a little bit in the past.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12313 Posts

Profile of John C
I've been using the hug effect for over 5 years. I found it in a tom stone PDF. Great routine always plays well.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I thought banachek was english and moved to S.A. when he was a kid?

I really liked this guy's first effect, the comedic reveal without the lady knowing was excellent...
I've asked to be banned
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 16:43, John C wrote:
I've been using the hug effect for over 5 years. I found it in a tom stone PDF. Great routine always plays well.

Shhhh! Smile
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12313 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 17:47, Mike Ince wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 16:43, John C wrote:

Shhhh! Smile

I'm so stupid!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
JacquesleSueur
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of JacquesleSueur
Fantastic.

Bryan is a true legend in the world of SA magic and mentalism, and I'm proud to say he produced my recent DVD.

Great guy, huge heart, thoroughly professional.

He IS technically the first South African (still living in South Africa) to perform at the Castle in the capacity he did.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Loved the Hug thing, very nice. My kind of humour.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I always thought Banachek was English. When he says certain words he sounds very english, especially words that rhyme with 'half'.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1504 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
According to Wikipedia, Banachek was "born in England and raised in South Africa and Australia".

Mike
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1747 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Englishmen, English expatriates in South Africa, and English expatriates in Australia all speak pretty much like Englishmen!

George
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1747 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Englishmen, English expatriates in South Africa, and English expatriates in Australia all speak pretty much like Englishmen!

George
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2014, George Hunter wrote:

George

Not to the English they don't!
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2014, George Hunter wrote:

George

Do they?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bryan Miles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL