The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Any Deck, Any Time (Fulves) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

discobungle
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of discobungle
This is a trick that I thought would be amazing since it is self-working and pretty easy to execute. However, I've found after much practice that the secret to finding the spectator's card isn't always apparent. The cards, after the final shuffle, are not always clumped into large groups. So the chosen card isn't locatable. Just asking for a little advice on this trick if anyone has any. Thanks in advance.
tltq
View Profile
Regular user
east coast
161 Posts

Profile of tltq
There is something that was not mentioned in the write up. The long run of face-up cards sometimes run from the bottom of the deck to the top of the deck. Hope that helps.
MikeBeaudet
View Profile
Loyal user
Becancour
228 Posts

Profile of MikeBeaudet
Check The Wikiki Shuffle from Roberto Giobbi CC Light p. 35
Do your best and forget the rest
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
I'm not familiar with the Fulves routine, but it sounds quite similar to Nick Trost's "Lost And Found." I can't seem to get that effect to work as written either, and I wonder if it's for the same reason.

Is anyone here familiar with that routine?
tltq
View Profile
Regular user
east coast
161 Posts

Profile of tltq
Quote:
On May 17, 2014, Ben Blau wrote:
I'm not familiar with the Fulves routine, but it sounds quite similar to Nick Trost's "Lost And Found." I can't seem to get that effect to work as written either, and I wonder if it's for the same reason.

Is anyone here familiar with that routine?

It's the same trick done a different way
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
I can't tell from the instructions what I'm missing. It just appears to not work as described. PM me of you have any insight on this.
tltq
View Profile
Regular user
east coast
161 Posts

Profile of tltq
Ben

your inbox is full
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
I use the Waikiki (spelling?) Shuffle from CC Light. Based on the number of cuts made or depending on how equal the 3 piles are, it can be a little tough but I've always been able to locate the card. Maybe I'm just lucky! Smile

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Any Deck, Any Time (Fulves) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL