The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Richard Osterlind Lecture Wed, March 5 at Ring 50 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
577 Posts

Profile of magringo
Hi all -- this is going to be one heck of a lecture... and we'll be starting at 7 pm... ending around 9:30 -- he's got so much new mentalism to teach and show (and sell)... Come and join us for a great evening on March 5 -- at Bishop Ireton High School... Alexandria, VA...

for more information go to our Website at: http://ibmring50.blogspot.com/

Danny Selnick
IBM Ring 50 Vice President
magringo
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of magringo
If you're not a member of Ring 50 ... you can still join us for the amazingly reasonable price of only $15!!!! that's crazy. I just saw Penguin hosted a lecture (virtually) last night for $25 for Roberto Giobbi... Here you get to see and meet one of magic's best mentalists ...
magringo
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of magringo
Richard Osterlind tonight March 5 at Ring 50 (yes, we're on schedule) -- Alexandria, VA -- Richard drove up from KY just for us... there is no lecture tour so come and learn at this one-of-a-kind lecture -- with lots of Richard's items on sale afterwards. Be there or be square. Free for Ring 50 members; all others $15!!!! what a deal.
magringo
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of magringo
Most amazing lecture in some time!!!! If you can get Richard Osterlind to do a lecture for your Ring ... do so ... and give him more time -- at least 2 hours... great lecture...mountains of fun!
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
445 Posts

Profile of robvh
I wrote a prediction here in Calgary on March 1st and sealed it in an envelope which I mailed to Alexandria, VA. That prediction was that Richard Osterlind would deliver a fantastic lecture. Ta da!

Wait, mentalists don't say "ta da", do they? Darn it.
magringo
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of magringo
Nope... sorry...but he was really beyond good...
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Thanks for your very kind words. Lisa and I had a wonderful time and we made many new friends! Thanks for having us!
mralincoln
View Profile
Loyal user
If I wasn't so busy, I'd have more than
233 Posts

Profile of mralincoln
I've seen both of Mr. Osterlind's Penguin lectures! Amazing thinking! Would love to meet him and see him lecture in person!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Richard Osterlind Lecture Wed, March 5 at Ring 50 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL