The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Longtime Vegas Stage Hypnotist Dr. Scott Lewis Dies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9647 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I am sorry to have just learned that a friend and well-respected stage hypnotist Dr. Scott Lewis has tragically passed away from a balcony fall. Scott at one time had the longest-running hypnosis show at the Riviera here in Las Vegas.

Here's the news story:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/......99697811
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2367 Posts

Profile of C.J.
I just heard. This is very sad news. I am booked to see The Illusionists 2.0 in two weeks.

My thoughts are with the Lewis family, and the other performers in his team, who have decided not to cancel the show. A very tough choice indeed! Smile
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Is there any speculation on how he managed to fall over the balcony? Suicide? Accident? The man seemed to be old enough to understand the limits of being on a balcony. ?? Smile
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Christopher, from what I understand the man was quite clumsy, and simply had an accident. Suicide and foul play seem to have been ruled out. Deepest sympathy to his friends and family.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Longtime Vegas Stage Hypnotist Dr. Scott Lewis Dies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL