The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » January 2014 issue of MUM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Just want to give a shout-out and welcome to the new columnists now being featured in MUM. These columns offer insight and assistance toward being a better conjurer and all are worth the time to read and digest them. I am particularly intrigued with The Dotted Line column by Don Theo. The effect he teaches is fantastic and is a great application of Paul Curry's 'swindle deal'.

The cover article about Hofzinser features material from the two Non Ultra Plus volumes just released. Hofzinser was a practical man, yet far ahead of his time.

This magazine just keeps getting better and better.

Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
I suggest to Don Theo (but did not include in his column) that his effect/procedure could done using a Mad-Libs script. I have not pursued this further, but I think it could produce a pretty funny (and amazing since the shuffled up cards somehow manage to "work" with the Mad-Lib script) routine.

I, too, am very pleased with the talent that has agreed to write for M-U-M. My thanks to them all for their contributions.

Michael Close
Editor, M-U-M
Police Magician
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
647 Posts

Profile of Police Magician
I liked Charlie Siebert's article on the paranormal. Always good to see what is happening in that world. Hope Charlie will continue to post monthly and also apprise us on the Yahoo OIC link.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » January 2014 issue of MUM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL