The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Australian magicians? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sidtheclown
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of sidtheclown
Any australian magicians (preferably in or close to melbourne) keen to meetup and teach/mentor me?? Need to learn off a person, books n youtube arent really helping too much. Im very very keen to learn as much as possible. I think and research magic everyday and cant stop thinking magic!
cheers guys
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Sydney here unfortunately. wouldn't mind having someone to perform street magic with, but to far.
Anything is Possible
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8361 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Quote:
On 2014-01-13 02:07, sidtheclown wrote:
Any australian magicians (preferably in or close to melbourne) keen to meetup and teach/mentor me?? Need to learn off a person, books n youtube arent really helping too much. Im very very keen to learn as much as possible. I think and research magic everyday and cant stop thinking magic!
cheers guys

Maybe you should see a doctor before it's too late! Hee Hee

Or, try taking cold showers!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Sid
Have you checked out the magic clubs in Melbourne I am prettyy sure there at least 2 big ones?
As for my self I am located at Crescent Head which is long drive north of you - but feel free to say g'day if you are in my paddock any time.

BTW Dick
I reckon you would go ok down under.
Your humour would fit right in mate.
Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
Deadsets
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Deadsets
Hey guys, I'm down in Tassie with my 2 heads and not a club or another Magi in site.

Ive been taking Skype lesson as a way to both improve and also to have someone to chat magic with, id recommend it!

Cheers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Australian magicians? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL