The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis' 'Nothing But The Truth'-Big Blind Media (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
If you like packet effects that use the whole deck, check out Cameron's other effect "What It Isn't"

Awesome effect Smile
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
TheBentos
View Profile
Loyal user
Grim North
236 Posts

Profile of TheBentos
Received this yesterday. The cards look great!
Thanks for releasing this version. Definitely a new staple.
I hope that BBM will be releasing refil packs as this is definitely going to get a lot of use.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Wow. This screams commercial! I can see audiences going nuts over this. Great job!
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Will you be making this available with different cards? I can definitely see people bringing their friends over to see this during strolling or returning and asking to see it again in a restaurant situation. It seems like Eight, three, and seven would also work. Correct?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any other cards to work. Well, I take that back. I have worked with other cards but the handling got so convoluted that I couldn't remember the sequence. Really works best with the Queen.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
574 Posts

Profile of dman11
I will not be surprised if this turns out to be Cameron's most popular effect. I personally can't wait for this.
Mark Southworth
View Profile
Veteran user
u.k
353 Posts

Profile of Mark Southworth
I have been doings this for over a year if not longer & it's a fantastic piece, mines the larger version & I love it.

Love the new cards & it's more themed now which is great for all the by play.

Will pick this up for sure Smile

Will a jumbo version or parlour sized set be available Cameron, I will take one for sure Smile
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
120 Posts

Profile of illusion123
This is a nice trick, easy to do and can make it entertaining. The only problem I see here is asking someone to name a "court" or "spot" card. The reaction you will probably get from some people will be "what is a court card" or even a spot card. Remember not everyone is familiar with playing cards and will not understand what you mean. I know this may only appear to be a small point but it happens to me quite often. I usually say number or picture cards which most people can follow. I'm sure there is away around this or you could explain the difference between a court and a spot card before you start. Obvious to us magicians I know but in the real world you would be suprised how many people do not know.

Chris Wild
Pixelated
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
'number' and 'picture' would work, but it would involve making a cut to the packet, which I think takes away from the clean-ness of the effect IMHO ('cleanliness' didn't sound correct in this context)
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

This has happened to me maybe three times. But I simply say, "A spot card is a number card. Court cards have faces." Problem solved. Rarely happens, though.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Very nice.
davidjames69
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of davidjames69
Does this trick Require or Involve you to do the Elmsly Count ?? For the killer slaying or easy way ? Thanks,Dave
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1670 Posts

Profile of JamieD
David, there are different variations taught on the DVD. You can indeed substitute the Elmsley! Cam has thought of everything.

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Please help!

I just received Nothing But The Truth and since I am deaf I cannot hear what Cameron Francis is saying. Can someone please pm me written instructions?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

PMed you, Keith.
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
Never mind, I got it figured out now. Had to watch it over and over again and now I got it.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
I just wanted to let everyone know that we now have this listed up at MJM Magic. I'm a big fan of Cameron's work, so I hope this does well for him.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
TomConsole
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of TomConsole
Just got mine and looks great. Once I get it down I am sure I will be using it a lot.
Its a real fun routine! If you are undecided, get one!
Tom
Callisto
View Profile
New user
France
67 Posts

Profile of Callisto
What about foreign language ? no printed cards available ?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

Sold out of this at Magi Fest!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis' 'Nothing But The Truth'-Big Blind Media (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL