The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis' 'Nothing But The Truth'-Big Blind Media (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6321 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2014, magicHart wrote:
Cameron, the quality and the thinking behind this is amazing. The Lie Detector graphics on the cards are beautiful.

Are replacement sets of cards available?

That's what I was wondering. I can always get a third party to print the handling for me so I can actually read it, but can I get replacements?
coops
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of coops
Replacement cards are already available
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Got this up on my new and improved website... Address is below...

Get in touch with Owen Packard at Big Blind Media about replacement cards.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
As soon as this got worker of the week we sold out!!!

More are now in stock http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/n......ia-.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
tomdeg
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of tomdeg
GREAT, loving it!!!
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
53 Posts

Profile of mellanp
Cameron, I perform this at my restaurant gig and it gets fabulous reactions. Anybody who does card magic should perform this. Your demo on the DVD with John Bannon was terrific and I agree that you have a wonderful personality. Your magic is very creative, innovative, and easy to do. What I like so much about Nothing But the Truth is I can usually get a whole table involved in the effect. I try to strive to get as many audience members involved as possible. I hope you keep creating more magic because you have an extremely fertile mind!
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1484 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2014, Cameron Francis wrote:
Hey, guys.

So two people have emailed me independently with a great idea which eliminates the displacement before the EC. Thanks to Leo E. Reynolds Jr. and Gary Edwards for this great idea!

Nice!
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
This was one I missed and recently picked this up from BBM in their pre Blackpool sale.

This is a fantastic trick following the Lie Detector Plot, as an opener the selected card in this routine also provides some great lead in's to further routines that I perform using Eric Ross Weapons Deck Gimmicks there are several gimmicks / gaffs built around the same selected card. In short this makes a perfect opener, the best trick yet utilizing the lie detector plot, the spectators just don't see the ending coming. I slightly prefer the EC approach rather than the OS approach, however the OS approach works well and makes the effect completely self working.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis' 'Nothing But The Truth'-Big Blind Media (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL