The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic themed party supplies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
For my birthday clients, is there a link to send them that when they want to buy magic themed party supplies with everything in one package... hats, wands, cups, plates, napkins, tablecloth, decorations but NOT goody bags? I tried the usual online party stores but no one store sells all the above items.

Mike
Mike Perrello
DC Area's Leading Family Entertainment Expert
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Mike,
If you're up for it you can get all of that wholesale and sell it yourself on your website. I think every magician who performs at a lot of birthday parties should at least offer the basics (wands, tricks, top hats, etc.)

You could also join an affiliate program (you get paid a percentage) of a site like birthdayinabox. I believe there are a few who do that.

I'm not aware of any site that sells all of those supplies, but NOT goody bags.

The easiest thing to do might be to send them to oriental trading (orientaltrading.com), although they also sell goody bags.

Hope that helps!
Kevin
MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
Is there one website that sells the magic themed table ware, decorations, top hats and wands?

Thanks

Mike
Mike Perrello
DC Area's Leading Family Entertainment Expert
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Mike,
I'm pretty sure Oriental Trading does, did you do a search for "magic" on there?

- Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic themed party supplies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL