The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 50 does it again Magi-Whirl 2014 is coming fast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Wow it hardly seems like a year is upon us but magi-whirl is coming on fast and this year we have again gone all out. our show this year will feature John Tudor, Danny Orleans and Jan rose, and of course Eugene Burger. Eric Henning will lecture on Friday night and host the show. Ticket sales are open online so get you tickets NOW! this will be a sell out quick
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
I've been to each Magi-Whirl (held at Bishop Ireton High School in Alexandria VA) for the past 9 years and they're not to be missed... lectures are amazing...the public show is fabulous and well...the dealers room is great! I encourge magicians from far and wide to attend. And get this...Ring 50 only charges $75 -- but I think there's supposed to be discounts for early registrants... this year will be a sell-out and I'm told space for the mini-convention is limited. I already bought my space!

http://magi-whirl.org/
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I had such a great time there last year that I'm tempted to go again this year. It's a convention not to be missed.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Danny Orleans
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago
119 Posts

Profile of Danny Orleans
Jan Rose and I are very much looking forward to lecturing on the "Art of Presenting Magic to Children," and doing our two-person mind reading act at the evening performance of the Magic Whirl convention. You can learn more about our lecture at this link: http://www.dannyorleansmagic.com/lectures/
ablanathanalba
View Profile
Loyal user
Can't really boast with only
289 Posts

Profile of ablanathanalba
Wow this would be a dream come true. I wish I could make it!
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
I can't believe we're coming up on thei amazing event... Magicians... where can you attend an amazing lecture and also have a dealers room that's equally great for around $75? Fill your gas tanks and come to Alexandria, VA...
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Ok folks I have a few spots still open for The add on session on sunday. That's right think of it you and 11 others in a room all day with Eugene! Ill be there. email your registration to magi whirl now the seats are filling up. would love to have Payne there just to hang out just don't fly jet blue this year Smile Payne if you come in early enough Ill take you on a tour of Fredericksburg va.
Michael
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Thanks goodness I was able to get my spot... I didn't want to miss this for anything... I saw Mike the other night and I know he's got a few more spots open.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 50 does it again Magi-Whirl 2014 is coming fast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL