The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Impossible Hank 2.0 by Sean Bogunia (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Benjamagic
View Profile
Loyal user
41°02′20″N 73°36′49″W
216 Posts

Profile of Benjamagic
Does anyone have/use this effect? I'm thinking about buying it but wanted to hear people's thoughts on it. Is it as easy to program as he says? How hard is it to do? Does it break easily? Is there anything else I need to perform the effect besides the silk? How big is the remote? Anything else you may have to say about this version of the Dancing Hank would be much appreciated. Here is a link if you don't know the version I'm talking about. http://seanbogunia.com/impossiblehank1.html
Cheers,
Ben Zabin
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
I have Impossible Hank version 1.0. Would love to have version 2.0, but I've been using 1.0 for so long, it seems silly to change now. As to the effect, I say BUY IT! I wouldn't trade mine for the world. It's fairly easy to program and gets incredible audience responses! I don't want to discuss secrets here which would expose anything, so feel free to PM me about your other questions.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
I like Arthur have version 1, and it is in my opening silk act. I found it to be the most versatile of all of his Animated Hanks as no special backdrop is needed, can be used in a parlor situation, (needs music to cover operation sound)as well as on stage, and is very easy to program, just set it in program mode and twist the knob to do the exact actions you want and the time you what them.

The hardest part is coming up with your own sequences and them putting them to music.

Watch some of the videos that Sean has posted for ideas.

Also, Sean provides great customer service and stands behind his products.

It is a very strong effect and gets great audience reactions. Putting it on your shoulder and having it react hands free is one of the stronger sequences you can used.

It can be a beautiful effect and funny at the same time.

Super well made and have never had a single problem with it over the years. Just keep good ba**eries in it.

I had Sean's Dancing Hank too, and as far as a one man effect it can't be beat, just could not use it in as many places and situations as the Impossible Hank.

Version 2 has a small remote to activate the unit, and can store 2 programs up to six minutes.

If you do a Parlor Manipulate act or stage show I would highly recommend it! It can even be used in kid's shows - again have music to cover operational noises.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Impossible Hank 2.0 by Sean Bogunia (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL