The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Excellent magic day (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
I went on a tear through the house today determined to locate my box of mayhem, (Magic stuff I put away years ago). I'm sure I'm not the only one who accidentally grew up, put magic away for a while and then realized I'd made a horrible mistake.
Finally I turned up the box. A big box, Found it! Delighted to see some old props, toys and tools. Cannot wait to get reacquainted with them all.
Best news?
When going through the shed I found an old disgarded make-up case that belongs to my wife. She never uses it anymore so... NEW CLOSE UP CASE! Hehehehe.

PS.
Anyone who's ever done that, boxed up and then unearthed magic before, have you ever had that moment where you open a pack of bicycles and think, "wait, is this one normal or.. what does this do?" *fidget, fidget* "I think it's normal. Better put it over here though just in case...

Having a great day, hope you all are too!
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6010 Posts

Profile of motown
Sounds like Christmas.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Definitely a great day. Smile
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1311 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Sounds like your having a blast. I also like those moments as a adult when your like yeah I can spend 70 dollars on stuff.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
Quote:
On 2014-01-17 23:02, Yellowcustard wrote:

Sounds like your having a blast. I also like those moments as a adult when your like yeah I can spend 70 dollars on stuff.

It's funny you say that, I've been eyeballing the Messado rings lately and they're just about $70.
Clearly it's a sign. Excuse me while I fetch my wallet. LOL
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1311 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 14:48, Chris.Z wrote:
Quote:

It's funny you say that, I've been eyeballing the Messado rings lately and they're just about $70.
Clearly it's a sign. Excuse me while I fetch my wallet. LOL

This is why I use a fake name so your wife cant hunt me down.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
airztonne
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of airztonne
Hahah! But custard, you have your picture on!
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
658 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
I had a box of my Dad's old magic stuff that I used to play with as a kid. I didn't get back into magic till I was 19 and just a few months ago I had a look back through it. There was a lot of rubbish in there, but also a few gems that I didn't appreciate as a kid. Even found a glass half dollar for the vanishing coin trick that I'd been contemplating making!

Plus, I got a little bit of secret pleasure from fooling my Dad with is own TT Smile

It definitely is a lot of fun rediscovering stuff with a new set of eyes!
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1421 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
There are a lot of treasures in the old stuff we haven't seen for years. Sometimes we have even put away some 'mad money' for occasions when the Messado Rings call to us. LOL

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
stevemorton
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of stevemorton
@Chris.Z one of these days I'll get around to marking my bicycle boxes!
I know what you mean, looking at an anonymous box and thinking "what's in you"?
Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Excellent magic day (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL