The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Palming Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
Are there any palming coins out there that look pretty close to a half dollar (but just a lot thinner)?
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22399 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22399 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Your welcome, he will do price matching if that helps on the price for you.

You can read my review here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=10&7
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
Thank you Bill. They are just what I'm looking for although for the quantity I need it may be much more than I'm prepared to pay.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22399 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I did the price comparing from Penguin Magic, it take off $1.76 per coin or $6.24 per coin. I know they are expensive but that is the only Kennedy Coin ever made as a palming coin, except for a coin many years ago Skeletal Coin, that removed all the silver from a real clade half dollar leaving the copper middle impression, that were sold at $12.50 per coin.

With the current currency exchange rate, you would pay £4.87 per coin at the $8 cost and £3.80 per coin with the price match of $6.24 per coin.
This is in line with the current Nielsen Palming Coins.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
920 Posts

Profile of Martino
I need about 25 of 'em.

£3.80 x 25 = £95 plus shipping plus import duty and VAT. I won't be getting these anytime soon. I'll stick to genuine half dollars. Thanks again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Palming Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL