The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Scientists agree on Global Warming » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (191 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..24..45..66..87..107~108~109~110~111..125..138..151..164..175~176~177 [Next]
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Slim - that's not gonna raise the taxes...you gotta demand a government program to have that done a larger bureaucracy with marital powers to enforce it getting done ... get with the program! It's not about humanity or the environment but about a science-based (as opposed to the traditional faith-based) push for expensive compliance. Do as the man the statistics tells you.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Look at how the last two presidential elections in the United States broke down along racial lines and tell me about brand loyalty.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Look at how the last two presidential elections in the United States broke down along racial lines and tell me about brand loyalty.

There is no doubt that brand loyalty factored hugely in both of them. And several before as well.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
In 1960s a blue-ribbon group of 100 international bankers met in Paris to launch a development corporation titled ADELA, primarily to buy shares in Latin America businesses. The international industrialist Mr Peccei was asked to give the keynote speech at the group's first meeting, in Paris. There he met Alexander King and they with Mr Rockefeller founded the Club of Rome in1968 to save the world. These wonderful blue-ribbon guys are going to save the planet and all we have to do is give their expert shapers of opinion and policy control of all the worlds resources. The Club of Rome, they came up with idea of the threat of global warming to fit the bill. If the Club of Rome, with all their blue-ribbon experts, can't save the planet, then I don't who can. If you can't trust international blue-ribbon bankers who can you trust?

And anyway the Earth is a child of the sun, as such it is naturally hot and there are things which exist to keep it cool such as I.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
"100 international bankers..."
"a development corporation..."
"international industrialist..."
"Mr Rockefeller..."

I see, yet you think capitalists have nothing to do with it...I guess it's Opposite Day or something.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
RNK-

You apparently missed the point completely. You jumped to the erroneous conclusion that liberals are more likely to go to college because they have more money.

Actually, I think it has more to do with the fact that they place a higher value on education.

Interesting straw man you set up, though. I NEVER said that conservatives as a class were wealthier than liberals. Please show me where I did. If you've paid attention to my posts you'll have noticed that some of the arch conservatives that I constantly am opposed to are multi-billionaires like the Kochs.

Um. OK Bob. I don't have the time to go back through old threads to list your posts on conservatives and wealth- it would take to long and I don't have that much time. But if you say you never did, ok.

And I would like to see your supporting information on how liberals place a higher value on education. That is really fascinating.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
No, I said they were just crooks. They the big boys are actually, Shepherds, who use crooks: The crooks, they are the bought public officials, who the Shepards use to guide the sheeple in the right direction. Apolitical, is what the Shepherds call themselves, world citizens and the like. The Shepherds, they are after what, in most capitalist countries is outlawed, which is that which call monopolies. Where they were not outlawed, as in pre war Germany, they formed voluntary monopoly contracts and developed into huge conglomerates that lasted until outlawed by the occupation government of WWII. Communist states, like the USSA actually had separate monopoly state owned industries. Today, monopolies exist by way having huge PR departments, buying public officials who the Shepards use as their crooks. Opposite day, yes indeed, ironically.

There can be only one, you understand? One governance, one climate constitution, to fit the bill.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
RNK-

Simple. Just read the link I already provided. Liberals are more likely to go to college. What does that tell you?

As to wealth- just look at the demographics of recent presidential elections. A majority of the very wealthy have voted for the conservative candidate. You know, that ten percent we often talk about.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
Seems as a founder of the WEATHER CHANNEL ... He just might be an expert.
It's a scam and I'm so upset that thinking people are getting duped!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
Seems as a founder of the WEATHER CHANNEL ... He just might be an expert.
It's a scam and I'm so upset that thinking people are getting duped!!!!

He is the founder of the weather channel and has no scientific credentials whatsoever. It's a scam and you are being duped.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

He is definitely NOT an expert. He started out as the host of a bandstand show, got a degree in journalism and became a weatherman. No degrees of any kind in any science. Note, however, that the American Meteorological Society has affirmed the theory of global warming.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
None of you are scientists.......Hmmmmmm... Bob .. Where is your degree in Mentalism? Guess you must not be very good then right? Everything you say is wrong? I'm extremely impressed by this video. I didn't know that Al Gore got a D in the class he brags about. I didn't know that his instructor reversed his response to the information at hand. I just about laughed my tush off when they showed the scientist's global warming models versus what really happened. And all those dying polar bears...rotflmao ... THEY AREN'T DYING because of GL!!!!! In fact they aren't diminishing at all!!!!!
There are so many lies exposed in this video that it becomes painfully obvious why people would want to attack the man who made it and not the facts he presents.....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Of course I'm not a scientist. When I want to know what scientists have found I read science journals and articles by reputable scientists.

Mentalism is a skill, not a science. You know, like knowing how to perform in a television studio as a TV weather man.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
It is becoming increasingly evident that the the Magic Café is the only institution left on the planet that is large enough, well-managed enough, and resourceful enough to save the world.

Tommy
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Good one, tommy! I often think the same thing. Smile
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

But, Dave, here's something I think we can both agree on- One of the great things about being a performer is that nobody cares where you went to school or what you studied. Resumes really mean squat when it comes to whether someone is good or not. I never had an agent or a booker who asked me for a curriculum vitae. (I seriously doubt that record producers asked Sinatra what his GPA was or what music journals he contributed to.)
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Some of the alarmist hype and hysteria really ought to be dialed down a bit. Focus on continued research and monitoring but not policy making based on bogus predictions that continue to be exaggerated and/or just plain false. Another case in point...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a......now.html

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Actually, a good deal of hysteria (As in the constant fear mongering to the gullible that "IT'S ALL A SCAM!!!) comes from those who are afraid that carbon emission regulations will cut into corporate profits.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2014, tommy wrote:
No, I said they were just crooks. They the big boys are actually, Shepherds, who use crooks: The crooks, they are the bought public officials, who the Shepards use to guide the sheeple in the right direction. Apolitical, is what the Shepherds call themselves, world citizens and the like. The Shepherds, they are after what, in most capitalist countries is outlawed, which is that which call monopolies. Where they were not outlawed, as in pre war Germany, they formed voluntary monopoly contracts and developed into huge conglomerates that lasted until outlawed by the occupation government of WWII. Communist states, like the USSA actually had separate monopoly state owned industries. Today, monopolies exist by way having huge PR departments, buying public officials who the Shepards use as their crooks. Opposite day, yes indeed, ironically.

There can be only one, you understand? One governance, one climate constitution, to fit the bill.

I waive simultaneous translation, your honor.

And yet you conveniently forget about the rest of the crooks when it might upset your notion of wealth gathering.
Kind of like asking the local arsonists to put out the fire.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Nothing wrong with profits, I wish there were more being made all across the country in all kinds of industry . That's how a growing successful economy should look. You know the oil industry is a pretty big operation. The numbers involved are truly staggering but that's just the way it is. Profits are deserved and I for one am thankful that there is gas available at the pumps and there is an abundance to keep our entire infrastructure functioning.
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Scientists agree on Global Warming » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (191 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..24..45..66..87..107~108~109~110~111..125..138..151..164..175~176~177 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL