The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » 21st Century Prediction ***NEW APP*** (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Steven,

Awesome app. Thanks for all you do.

Patrick Wallace
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Thanks, Patrick!
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
danster08
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of danster08
I have been using this app off and on for a while now, but for some reason the images are no longer coming through on the emails that the spectator receives. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Anyone else having this issue?
Daniel Lee
317-941-6FUN
http://danielleemagic.com/
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Any update on Android
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Does this still work well with IOS 11 ?
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Daniel, I'm not sure what the problem is, but as far as I know no one else is experiencing that issue. Send me an email offline and we can troubleshoot further if you're still having issues.

ursmagicbalu, the news on Android isn't good. Doesn't look like the port over to Android is going to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

magicphill, iOS11 is fine, but there seems to be a problem with the large screen of the iPhoneX. If you have an iPhoneX then don't buy it until we can assess the situation.

B2B Magazine Test!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
App is no longer on the app store?
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2018, Magic Patrick wrote:
App is no longer on the app store?

The application does not open on my Iphone x ... Any answers?
Regards
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
The application does not open on my Iphone x ... Any answers?
Regards
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
It is no longer on the app store because it doesn't currently support iPhone X. Working on an update.

B2B Magazine Test!

Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Any news of when this will come out again?
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Any news???
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Will the app we bought ever work again?
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
The developer is not going to give any response ???
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2018, Steven Keyl wrote:
It is no longer on the app store because it doesn't currently support iPhone X. Working on an update.

some answer? We do not know anything since October 2018
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Sorry, jcss. Just noticed this now. This forum is not regularly monitored as this isn't designed as a support forum. For fastest response, you can always ping me at: steven.keyl@keylenterprises.com

In any event, the news isn't good. I've gone back and forth with Apple and in order to get this to work with the current version of iOS, it would require expensive changes that I can't make right now, because I just don't have the money. There are only a few apps that really work from a financial perspective and this isn't one of them. I've never made my money back on my initial investment of the app. Which is fine, because the app was first and foremost something that I thought the community might use and enjoy. But at this point, I can't put any more money into this project, so at least for the time being, it's going to sit on the shelf. Might it come back at some point? Certainly, but when that might be I couldn't say. It won't be anytime soon.

My apologies to any and all that are affected by this news, and I wish you the best.

Steven

B2B Magazine Test!

James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
Hmm. I seem to remember you giving me an aweful lot of grief when I shut down one of my apps, which just so happened to be the app you copied for this one. “I’ll never buy an app from you again” is what I believe you stated on here. I gave refunds, will you?
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Your arrogance in claiming some sort of equivalence between our actions shows just how perverse your moral sense is.

As for me, my app wasn't commercially successful, but it was used by a surprising number of performers that related stories to me about how it worked for them in both close-up and stage settings. I never made my initial development cost back but kept it running at a loss for several years before being unable to continue. I did this because I care about the community and wanted to make something that performers could use.

You, on the other hand, ran your app for a few months and then had the opportunity to sell it to an exclusive buyer, knowing you were hanging your customers out to dry--but you didn't care. You were chasing the almighty dollar... and good for you.

Your attempt at creating some form of equivalency here is ludicrous. I've stated before I'll never buy another app from you again, and I never will. You don't give a rat's ass about your customers, and they know it. If others feel the same way about me, that's their prerogative. I've been as up front as I possibly can, I've dealt with people ethically, and I stand by my actions, and I'm pleased to have been able to provide something of value to the community for as long as I was able.

And as for refunds, I've offered refunds to every customer that has ever asked for one.

B2B Magazine Test!

James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
So you just deciding to just stop supporting your app is somehow better? Yeah right. That’s not very caring. Other developers have managed to keep their apps up to date.

You stole someone else’s idea, didn’t give credit, and then denied it. How’s that for moral sense.

Seeya
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
I'm sorry about what happened but I do not pay to pay for applications and then stop working.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » 21st Century Prediction ***NEW APP*** (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL