The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » 21st Century Prediction ***NEW APP*** (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2019, Steven Keyl wrote:
I'm sorry about what happened but I do not pay to pay for applications and then stop working.

Sorry, jcss. Just noticed this now. This forum is not regularly monitored as this isn't designed as a support forum. For fastest response, you can always ping me at: steven.keyl@keylenterprises.com

In any event, the news isn't good. I've gone back and forth with Apple and in order to get this to work with the current version of iOS, it would require expensive changes that I can't make right now, because I just don't have the money. There are only a few apps that really work from a financial perspective and this isn't one of them. I've never made my money back on my initial investment of the app. Which is fine, because the app was first and foremost something that I thought the community might use and enjoy. But at this point, I can't put any more money into this project, so at least for the time being, it's going to sit on the shelf. Might it come back at some point? Certainly, but when that might be I couldn't say. It won't be anytime soon.

My apologies to any and all that are affected by this news, and I wish you the best.

Steven
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
This is a bummer. It appears as I may be a couple years too late.
As for jcss, there’s a difference. I agree, if you buy an app and then that app no longer recieves updates and becomes useless. Makes it difficult to want to buy any other apps from that creator. But if a creator is upfront and honest with you about their products. And why they no longer receive updates, I think there’s a lot to be appreciated there. Alan Rorrison told me for over two years that “any dice” was getting an update and that it was pending. He made countless excuses and even attempted to call me a liar at one point. But, when in fact there was never such an update pending for that app. Or when another developer ( Gui ) tells you that he has an update pending on another product, and should be ready within a couple of weeks. But again, nothing comes of it after a couple of months .

The last two examples I gave are from my own personal experiences with two separate creators promising similar results. But couldn’t deliver on their word. That’s what you call bad business. And people should steer far away from those type of people when it comes to buying products. Now compare that to what Steven has done. Which is the complete opposite. Steven has come back to this forum and answered your question and was extremely honest with you about the product. Which he didn’t have to do in my opinion. I respect that. And can say that if he chooses to release any other apps, I will have no concerns about buying them . Simply Because he has clearly displayed the type of customer supper that I, myself, as a customer expect and hope for.
. So Steven, if you read this my friend, I want you to know that you have my full support in any product you release or choose to come back to . I will be on that long list of future customers.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Thanks, Lonnie! Your support is deeply appreciated. And thanks to those that reached out via PM for their support as well. Cheers, everyone.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » 21st Century Prediction ***NEW APP*** (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL