The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Vernet magics Belle de Nuit (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
Have you guys seen this critter?
http://www.vernetmagic.com/index.php?opt......emid=109

I'm a sucker for floating ball routines (I blame Galina) I still love the Zombie, and so on. This one looks really great to me but that ball is just horrid looking. Does anyone have any knowledge of the effect that maybe an alternate ball could be substituted? I would assume so I just was wondering what you guys (gals) though.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
Thank you
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I've had "Belle" for at least 25 years. It is a large Vernet Multiplying ball. Same finish. I dismanteld it for use as an ending to multiplying balls. I also have Astrosphere. I think that ball is worse as it has a "seam" all around it that is extremely visible.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
An alternate ball could be used, but why buy the Vernet model, just by the Astrosphere model on the market. Same trick. Not any ball can be used.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On 2014-01-27 11:47, Terry Holley wrote:
I've had "Belle" for at least 25 years. It is a large Vernet Multiplying ball. Same finish. I dismanteld it for use as an ending to multiplying balls. I also have Astrosphere. I think that ball is worse as it has a "seam" all around it that is extremely visible.

Terry,
What would you say is the degree of difficulty to learn the BELLE DE NUIT.
I'm pretty good with the Zombie ball but this is much different.
Thanks
Ihor
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On 2014-01-27 14:57, Ihop wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-27 11:47, Terry Holley wrote:

Terry,
What would you say is the degree of difficulty to learn the BELLE DE NUIT.
I'm pretty good with the Zombie ball but this is much different.
Thanks

Not hard to pull off other than "choreography." It does take a quick setup. Not for close up.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Thank you.
I was thinking of getting this.
Ihor
mfrisbee
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of mfrisbee
Ok quick question on this effect. I just purchased and long story short, the IT broke. I need replacement but no answer from vernet. Is there a suggestion of replacement and where to purchase? Thks in advance.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2014, mfrisbee wrote:
Ok quick question on this effect. I just purchased and long story short, the IT broke. I need replacement but no answer from vernet. Is there a suggestion of replacement and where to purchase? Thks in advance.

My advice would be to contact the dealer you purchased the unit from if they are a reputable dealer they should be able to help.

I was under the impression that this came with a supply of the special T. If the video instructions does not give you the information, then you are on your own and just start testing the hundreds of T available.

I have this on my to buy list, sorry to hear your situation.
mfrisbee
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of mfrisbee
Thanks Bill. I was hoping to avoid the testing part. There are so many peps here and figured I could avoid it. Lol. I know I am not the only one to have this kind of question, but hey, time to test. Lol
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I had Astrosphere years ago and hated it. Every time I put it away the IT got tangled, it didn't matter how I stored it, always got tangled up, I gave it up as a bad job in the end.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Vernet magics Belle de Nuit (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL