The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro Pad Writer by Vernet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I saw this ad at both Penguin and Hocus-Pocus. What do you think? The pad looks a bit large to carry around and to use close-up. ALso the pad does not look like a typical pad people would use here in the USA.

Have you ever wanted an instant access to the swami writer at any moment, any place and in front of the audience? And have you ever wanted to keep it hidden in a safe place? Do you want to write easily with the swami writer?

Now you can with the PRO PAD WRITER. This innocent looking pad allows you a very easily disposal or access to a BOON or BUG writer. PRO PAD WRITER gives you an ideal surface and excellent grip to write. Especially designed to fit in your back trouser or coat pocket, with an engineered design to protect.

Whether you are a hobbyist or a full time professional mentalist this is the perfect utility device for you!

•Magnetic writer included
•Instant access or dispose of the writer
•Specially designed to protect the swami writer
•Excellent pad grip
•Self-Contained
•Optional for Vernet's boon or bug writer
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
Maybe not a necessary prop. You can stick a boon writer to ANY pad (front or back), because boon writers use sticky stuff to attach to your thumb.

If you want to casually display the pad, cover the boon with your fingers (or get it onto your thumb first).

I like Jerry Somerdin's boon writer, which costs about $12 and has excellent stickum. It also clings to a magnet, which can be handy.

Cheers,
Jerry
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I think with this Pad Writer you only need to press you thumb on the gimmick and ready to go. This you could not do if you just stick the sticky stuff on any pad. Need some effort to release the sticky pad and position your boon writer gimmick on ready position.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I really like this pad. I know it can be done differently with just a boon writer. However the pad makes it so easy to come out totally clean and really effortlessly load and unload the writer. I also like that the pad can be refilled easily. It was made to last a very long time with no purchase of refills.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pro Pad Writer by Vernet (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL