The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Ever heard of Luxor Gali Gali - The Egyptian Magician? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
The Internet helps me connect with others who share similar interests. These associations force the examination of my own thoughts and feelings and I learn more about myself because of them. This kind of introspection allows my soul to make truthful decisions that guide my life. Recently, something serendipitous and unexpected happened and I'd like to share my story with you

Have you ever heard of Luxor Gali Gali, the Egyptian Magician?

Luxor Gali Gali (1902 - 1984) was known for his cups and balls finale producing several live baby chicks. But this article is not really about the famed Egyptian magician or his magical poultry. Rather, it's about a daughter's passionate journey to find her long-lost father, with the help of a stranger.

Sound interesting?

Take a moment to read my exciting tale. Once you're finished, post your thoughts.

Enjoy.

Asher
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I loved the Magical Mystery Tour episode P&T did in Egypt where he was spoken of. Very cool story.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Quote:
On 2014-01-25 02:31, critter wrote:Very cool story.

Thanks man!
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Didn't he lead his people to freedom and founded the first SAM in Egypt?
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Man, what a wonderful result for the family. Nice one lee, I guess your blog really got the ball rolling. I often wonder wether the internet is a blessing or a curse. Contrary to popular belief, my profession as a musician, and the while business has been much compromised by the web. Everyday there are reports of cyber bullying, stalking, and there's rarely an arguement these days that doesn't include the word 'Facebook'.
But this story is a reminder of just how useful the web can be in good hands. Smile
Thanks for sharing mate. Hope you're well.
Kneill.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Ever heard of Luxor Gali Gali - The Egyptian Magician? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL