The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking for Gossamer Flight & Hindu Basket Footage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
I have been looking at Owen's site and the two illusions that have appealed to me the most for my circumstances are the Gossamer Flight and The Hindu Basket Trick. I know that some big name performers have performed these and I am wondering if anybody can remember where they saw either of these performed, and if there is possibly a video that I might be able to purchase to view these.
The next question being more of a "review", has anybody here had experience good or bad with either of these and have any suggestions that could help me? Thanks. Smile
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Denny & Lee have a video with his comedy routine using the Hindu Basket. Several illusions he has done are on this video and I personally like what I saw.

The routines are so good it would be obvious if someone tried to copy it, instead of creating their own.

This show is on VHS tape and the quality is 2nd generation reroduction, nohwere near DVD quality and sharpness. If you are looking for ideas by watching a professional in action this this tape is for you. It is for sale at Denny & Lees.
Dennis Michael
Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
Thanks a ton Mr. DenDowhy! I followed up with Denny and Lee's and they do infact have a video tape called "Denny and Lee Performance video." I really appreciate the reference.
Ok guys! I'm 1/2 there! Anybody know any videos that perform the Gossamer Flight? I am pretty sure that GoldFinger and Dove use this, as well as I have been told Copperfield does it. Anybody know of any videos?
HarbinJr.
View Profile
Elite user
I only have
450 Posts

Profile of HarbinJr.
Brian
Why don't you call Allen at Owens and ask them if they would happen to hve such a tape of the gossamer flight. Since they are the folks that build it.

Robert
Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
I did speak to Allen at Owens and he said because so many proffessionals use them, that they don't have actual video footage of any of them. He just reffered me to look and ask around to see if I could find any of a proffessional doing it. Thanks for the suggestion anyhow.
HarbinJr.
View Profile
Elite user
I only have
450 Posts

Profile of HarbinJr.
Wow I really thought he would have some footage on that. Sorry bout that then. They are building me a gossamer for my levitation down the road. If I get some footage of it Ill holler at you then. Or just email me sometime then.

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking for Gossamer Flight & Hindu Basket Footage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL