We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Weber Wallet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Considering this. Anyone have it and care to comment?

Thanks

Chris
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1187 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
It is a nice quality switch wallet, very well made. The size is just right, not too big, not too small. The six credit card slots (3 on each side) are positioned vertically (as opposed to horizontally) which does aid in 'hiding' the switching nature of the wallet. The snap has a unique feature which also helps to hide the orientation, very clever thinking.

It comes with three faux paper business cards. There is a VERY BASIC routine on each of the cards. I was not really happy with this aspect. I was hoping for much better instructions and more of Weber's insights on this prop.

Conclusion: If you have a routine already in mind to use this wallet with, then go for it. However, if you are buying the wallet out of mere curiosity or hoping for it to come with some very well thought out routines, then save your money.

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12357 Posts

Profile of John C
I saw it at mindvention.
Almost bought it. The trick he demoed was cool but as I thought about it I didn't want to part with $150
I already have a cool wallet and felt I could get more from my wallet than this one.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I really like the routine he shows to Dan Harlan on the Penguin video. Im assuming the wallet comes with this instructions for the routine. Weber mentioned the instructions are printed on the credit cards.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
I already use the Predator Wallet to much success. Weber's Penguin Video routine appears to be stronger.

Maybe Im just looking for something new and exciting
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
It's a thing of beauty, well thought out and with an excellent build. This kind of quality should be in every magic product ever.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Ill most likely sell my Predator to get this, basically replacing a killer routine with what seems like another killer routine.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of rowland
I had both but sold my Weber wallet, I have one on the brown crocodile skin predator wallets. For me this routine plays better. Just my opinion, As has been said the Webber wallet is a very nice wallet I just prefer the predator routine.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4183 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Predator is far superior. I picked up the Weber wallet at Magi-fest (thought his $100 workshop was terrible by the way). The wallet is well made although the leather quality could be better. As Cody mentions, the instructions are minimal and are printed on faux credit cards that come with the wallet. Serviceable but for $150, instructions should be better. I saw Weber demo it with an ACAAN -sequel routine which looked very nice. It has Predator like qualities but doesn't quite get there IMO.
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Just picked this up at a club auction. I like the quality and the design, but I agree that the instructions are lacking in detail. The way they are presented is just clever but not much beyond that. Clever is often the wrong way to go. Anyhow, you guys speak of a video of Webber performing this with Harlan, if anyone knows where to find that please let me know. The listing of the item is not on Penguin any longer as I guess it sold out. But I'd love to know some sources of ideas on using the Wallet.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Satanic Playing Cards Live on Kickstarter Now...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/satanicplayingcards/the-satanic-playing-cards
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of Demitri
Hey Stuart - you should be able to view the video, here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/jwplay.php?pid=3689
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Ah, thanks, perfect.
Belief Manifests Reality.
Satanic Playing Cards Live on Kickstarter Now...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/satanicplayingcards/the-satanic-playing-cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Weber Wallet (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL