The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Team building help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Hello friendsss
I have been asked by some friends to do some team building exercises to there employees. Does anyone have a direction for me to go.
Thanks
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I might get more support in the Tricky Business forum.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Use several themes, such as "trust" and "teamwork" and use effects that demonstrate these themes, while involving the audience. I would research a few key themes (or ask them what the themes for the meeting are) and insert your effect that best ties to the theme word/phrase.
Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
Do what you did with the Anti-Bullying presentation... go to people who know and ask them about effective strategies, then find ways to illustrate them, drive them home and excite people about them. But use research and draw upon the know-how of people in the motivational and team building fields, managers, coaches etc..
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Team building help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL