The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Twin dove in a balloon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spfrank
View Profile
New user
East Texas
29 Posts

Profile of spfrank
I have a Twin Dove in a Balloon production exactly like the one found here: http://www.abbottmagic.com/Twin-Dove-in-......nbal.htm What are some ideas for things to produce besides doves?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Difficult question to answer without exposing the workings of the prop. Spring flowers, sponge items or just about anything that will fit in the load area and cover the operation when produced. With a little practice, you could use a large printed silk. You'd have to be sure it didn't just sit flat on the bottom of the prop.

The prop is designed to produce doves. If you don't want to use it for that, perhaps you should have purchased a different prop.
Where the magic begins
spfrank
View Profile
New user
East Texas
29 Posts

Profile of spfrank
Thanks, Dave, I purchased this prop over 20 years ago and I no longer use doves. I was trying to think of another use for it.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Sent you a PM
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Twin dove in a balloon » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL