We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Are there any new releases that will be at Blackpool in a couple of weeks that have not already been mentioned ?
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5856 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Yes there are. They are surprises for a reason and shan't be discussed here. I used "shan't " because Blackpool is in England.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Cutts, You crack me up!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Drowning boy: "I will drown; no one shall save me!"

Pedantic school teacher: "Well then, you shall drown and I will not save you."

Boy drowns: teacher goes home to write lesson plan on the prescriptivist distinction.

:)
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 00:14, Tom Cutts wrote:
Yes there are. They are surprises for a reason and shan't be discussed here. I used "shan't " because Blackpool is in England.

Don't Americans use 'shan't'?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have a new utility coming out, I'll be wearing one all weekend, I use it at every gig and in casual situations.

I can't say more about what it is but every magician could use one of these.

I think we will only have about 40-50 made by Blackpool so come and check it out on the first day.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2333 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 02:39, Saturn Magic wrote:
We have a new utility coming out, I'll be wearing one all weekend, I use it at every gig and in casual situations.

I can't say more about what it is but every magician could use one of these.

I think we will only have about 40-50 made by Blackpool so come and check it out on the first day.

Wow! so Depends finally make kit to the U.K.!
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1317 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
I believe Paul Daniel's is coming out with a 4 DVD set.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2279 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
This year at the Dark Pond is big for me as I will be releasing OHM 2. I will have Revolver and the new Timeless version of Eclipse there for the first time too.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 10:24, Christopher Taylor wrote:
This year at the Dark Pond is big for me as I will be releasing OHM 2. I will have Revolver and the new Timeless version of Eclipse there for the first time too.
Christopher

any detail about ohm2?
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
260 Posts

Profile of ozman
Hiya all!

Bigblindmedia will have early stock for some new releases at the 2014 Blackpool Convention. we have:

Kneill X's 'The Last Prediction' - a self working, uber impossible Open Prediction.
Scott Thomson's 'Aurora - Modern Card Flourishing' DVD - some insane card flourishes from one of the UK's finest Cardistry proponents.
Liam Montier's 'The Double Lift Project' DVD - a MASSIVE project looking at anything and everything to do with the double lift. Techniques, tricks, tips - the full works!!

may have some other surprises too - all depends on manufacturers. HA!

Come say 'Hi' if you're attending. I will be on the stall with Liam Montier for the entire convention. Feel free to bring us soya latte's and nice biscuits. Smile
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 11:52, ozman wrote:
Hiya all!

Bigblindmedia will have early stock for some new releases at the 2014 Blackpool Convention. we have:

Kneill X's 'The Last Prediction' - a self working, uber impossible Open Prediction.
Scott Thomson's 'Aurora - Modern Card Flourishing' DVD - some insane card flourishes from one of the UK's finest Cardistry proponents.
Liam Montier's 'The Double Lift Project' DVD - a MASSIVE project looking at anything and everything to do with the double lift. Techniques, tricks, tips - the full works!!

may have some other surprises too - all depends on manufacturers. HA!

Come say 'Hi' if you're attending. I will be on the stall with Liam Montier for the entire convention. Feel free to bring us soya latte's and nice biscuits. Smile

these big one move projects are great I have the elmsley and cullfather ones. so I will be picking up liams next dvd and that last prediction thing sounds pretty cool. I also would like to know more abut this saturn magic utility
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I think the idea of blackpool releases is that they are exclusive to that place...so I don't think you can expect much detail on here, before their exclusive release(s)...otherwise, its not entirely fair on Blackpool is it...
I've asked to be banned
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 11:52, ozman wrote:

They're called stroopwaffles, dammit! Smile
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
I will have a small thing on rsvp stall come and see cant wait to Blackpool also there will be some awesome new releases from will Houston and john carry come by just to say hi

k
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
492 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Can I please be there to see Liams reaction if someone brings him a drink that isn't coke?
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
492 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Quote:

Can I please be there to see Liams reaction if someone brings him a drink that isn't coke?
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
533 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
All I can say in regards to Blackpool, as its going to be awesome! I have seen first hand, many upcoming releases from BIGBLINDMEDIA....and it is ALL killer material that I currently use in my sets. Keep an eye out for them..big stuff underway!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1993 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Risk4 Will also be available at Blackpool release:
http://youtu.be/GvqQQQktw00

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Looks great brother! See you soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL