The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2014-01-31 06:57, Titanas wrote:
Risk4 Will also be available at Blackpool release:
http://youtu.be/GvqQQQktw00

Best regards,
Titanas

Will you be there, hope so we could have a few beers, but I doubt the food would be as good.

I still remember that bar in Greece I can't recall what it was we ate but it was very good!
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
MagicKatie
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of MagicKatie
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 12:59, IAIN wrote:
I think the idea of blackpool releases is that they are exclusive to that place...so I don't think you can expect much detail on here, before their exclusive release(s)...otherwise, its not entirely fair on Blackpool is it...

I don't think exclusive means embargoed.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2014-01-31 07:17, Saturn Magic wrote:
Quote:

Best regards,
Titanas

Will you be there, hope so we could have a few beers, but I doubt the food would be as good.

I still remember that bar in Greece I can't recall what it was we ate but it was very good!

I am always there Mark Smile
Beer it is then, yeah that food in Greece was awesome!
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Thought Transmitter Pro by John Cornelius

The Worker's Dream wallet by Harry Robson

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
Matthew Wright
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Matthew Wright
Marvelous-fx well be launching

The Quantum Casket
The Marvelous Wonder Phone
The Marvelous Pencyclopedia

As well as two other bits of fun
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Quote:

Best regards,
Titanas

This looks cool and I loved the trailer voice for the car animation
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 05:48, Doomo wrote:

Wow! so Depends finally make kit to the U.K.!

I don't think anybody got his one
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 04:59, Tony Curtis wrote:
Thought Transmitter Pro by John Cornelius

The Worker's Dream wallet by Harry Robson

Tony

TT pro is a major step back. Save your money on this
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 10:24, Christopher Taylor wrote:
This year at the Dark Pond is big for me as I will be releasing OHM 2. I will have Revolver and the new Timeless version of Eclipse there for the first time too.

Christopher

Christopher,

I have your regular version of Eclipse. I was thinking of getting the Timeless version. How many coins in total can the Timeless coin purse/wallet hold?

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
Care to elaborate on why TTPro is a major step back magicbyswh?

I just watched the trailer on his website and it looks like it works as advertised. I think you can have them place their card back in, beneath another card?!, then they can close the wallet and put the elastic band on it. Then you get your p**k through an opaque, closed wallet!

I will hold off until I see it live at Blackpool but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Aw
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:

Christopher,

I have your regular version of Eclipse. I was thinking of getting the Timeless version. How many coins in total can the Timeless coin purse/wallet hold?

Michael

Michael: I responded to your PM. Cheers,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 11:17, max88 wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 10:24, Christopher Taylor wrote:
This year at the Dark Pond is big for me as I will be releasing OHM 2. I will have Revolver and the new Timeless version of Eclipse there for the first time too.
Christopher

any detail about ohm2?

Max: There are some significant improvements. Sent you a PM.

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 09:26, SubconsciousSymbols wrote:

I just watched the trailer on his website and it looks like it works as advertised. I think you can have them place their card back in, beneath another card?!, then they can close the wallet and put the elastic band on it. Then you get your p**k through an opaque, closed wallet!

I will hold off until I see it live at Blackpool but I would love to hear your thoughts.

Aw

If anyone wants to see and try the Thought Transmitter Pro with no obligation then please visit my stand at the Blackpool Magic Convention.

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:

Aw

It initially appeared to be a step backwards because the leakage was pretty bad and it could not be used for the spectator to write directly on the pad as in the original. However the pad can be pretty easily modified to work like the original and the leakage can be solved by using thicker cards in the wallet. As a result I would now consider this an improvement over the original as it can be used in two different ways that are both very deceptive, it is far slimmer than the original and the battery can be easily changed. For more details take a look at the TT Pro thread.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:

Aw

I guess you can judge for your self at blackpool. There is already a long thread on this on the Café. The peek has been changed so now it is basically like all the other peek wallets. The way it was - set it apart from the others. Also the gimmick is much brighter so forget about doing this at all in a slightly dim area. Had John just kept the design like it was but made the battery exchangable it would have been perfect. Now you can change the battery but it is just another peek wallet. I have plenty of these that needs no battery.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Paul Daniel's DVD ...
cannot wait to see the information regarding this release.
Paul is ... and will remain an iconic magic image to most performers in the UK.
A great mentor.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 11:24, Christopher Taylor wrote:

Christopher,

Michael
[/quote]

Michael: I responded to your PM. Cheers,

Christopher
[/quote]

Christopher,

I look foward in getting both Timeless and OHM 2. The improvements to OHM 2 sound fantastic.

Thank you.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

rsvpmagic will be releasing two major new products at Blackpool 2014.

We will have limited pre-release copies of the new Will Houstoun DVD set "Modern Magic" which features an extensive body of Will's coin and card work in a three DVD set running at just over five hours! These will be presented in a limited edition box set with case. This is a truly amazing set of DVDs.

There will also be the new John Carey release "Keep Calm and Carey On", which features 13 brand new routines from the brilliant John Carey, with several routines using the 'think of a card' plot. Again we will have some pre-release copies.

Also on the stand will be the amazing Kieron Johnson with some new stuff, plus he'll be performing some of his signature material live, alongside Will Houstoun and John Carey throughout the convention.

See you there!

Best,
Russ
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
221 Posts

Profile of chuds
It's all gone very quiet regarding new releases for Blackpool convention, normally a week or so before the event the café is bursting with dealers wetting out appetite to spend lots of money there! Only one or two things announced up to now and I'm starting to worry that I will spend more time in the Spanish bar than the dealers Smile
Chuds
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
I will be releasing my Silent Treatment - Digital Edition.

This is really exciting because it offers so many advantages over the original while still maintaining the same effect.

Come and see me at my stand and I'll be happy to chat about it and show what can be done.
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL