We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
168 Posts

Profile of chuds
Thanks Jon, I will do.

Ian.
Chuds
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4146 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 06:25, magicbyswh wrote:
TT pro is a major step back. Save your money on this

Gotta disagree. I received mine a couple of days ago from John, and really like it a lot. Yes, the process is a "shift" from the original, but for me it is still a great piece. Plus, I've found that visibility/readability is a step up from the the original. Again, love it, but YMMV.

About the lighting issue, Tony Curtis mentioned that on many units, whoever put these together put the gimmick in the wrong slot in the wallet, so light leakage was bad. With the original, I would be careful about using it in a well-lit flourescent room - too tough to get a clear read. No problems with TT Pro on this score (for me, anyway). Conversely, I've tested both old and new TT's in a completely dark room, and the difference there was not big, so I'll be comfortable in most environments.

As Tony said, visit him and see for yourself if its something you can use. I love it, personally, but everyone likes a different menu Smile

You may not need it, but make no mistake, it does what it does very well.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 06:23, Magic-Daniel wrote:
I believe Paul Daniel's is coming out with a 4 DVD set.

A free zimmer with every set ???
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Cheeky... He'll be sending Debbie round to duff you up Smile
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

Here is one of our biggest releases at Blackpool this year, from the brilliant Will Houstoun. Modern Magic is a three DVD set (In a limited edition DVD presentation box) that has a running time of over 5 hours. Featuring the kind of magic that has given Will a reputation as one of our finest sleight of hand masters, you'll learn some of his favourite routines and handlings, including his masterful "Shadow Coins" routine.

The trailer can be seem here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LVRqs9n7W0

Best,
Russ
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1624 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

Like I said before just visit my stand at Blackpool and see the Thought Transmitter Pro live with no obligation to buy.

Tony
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
168 Posts

Profile of chuds
Will do Tony, That's on my list, I have the first version 1 so looking forward to seeing the new one.

Cheers

Ian.
Chuds
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1519 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
I see matthew wright has a sharpie trick ready to release..........
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Sashac
FULL 52 HAS A FREAKING 3 DVD SET WITH DAVID REGALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perseus Arkomanis
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Perseus Arkomanis
Awesome mr. Stevens!!! Looks great!
The things that are most real to me are the illusions which I create...everything else is quicksand...
<BR>
<BR>www.perseusmagic.com
Superjon
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Superjon
Quote:
On 2014-02-12 11:26, Tony Curtis wrote:

Like I said before just visit my stand at Blackpool and see the Thought Transmitter Pro live with no obligation to buy.

Tony

Visit this guy and make sure you check the wallet working in Low light you may change your opinion on how easily the light can be concealed
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Mark Mason has a new release called "Shell Shocked." He gave a sneak peek at Magi-Fest in Columbus.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/New-R......4WFVE6Lc

~Steve
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4146 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2014-02-14 10:14, Superjon wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-12 11:26, Tony Curtis wrote:

Tony

Visit this guy and make sure you check the wallet working in Low light you may change your opinion on how easily the light can be concealed

Owning both, and following John Cornelius' written instructions, I have not had trouble - with either the old or the new TT - in being able to conceal escaping light in a dimly lit room. However - again, this is in a very dimly lit room - there is a difference in the amount of light that comes through the peek area directly toward your body. I saw - looking at myself in a mirror in a very dimly lit room - no light hitting my body from my old TT, and just a very little bit from the new. I would add that the level of dimness in the room was a level in which I would never perform.

For me, the TT Pro allows more flexibility in where I would use it (speaking of lighting conditions).

What I peek is clearer/sharper in the TT Pro.

The following is based solely on the visibility of the peek:

I would use the Pro over the original in a medium to brightly lit room, especially one with flourescent lighting.

If performing in a very dimly lit venue, I would select the original.

As is very easy to mod the old so that the battery issue is no longer a problem, so it is nice to have the best of both worlds!

As with all things, YMMV. I freely admit that I am completely biased Smile as I just love the method and get a lot of enjoyment using it.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Okay...for everyone who is not there, what is the must have in the dealer room? Any surprises?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2812 Posts

Profile of lunatik
What's the newest creation from Promystic??
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2014-02-22 16:16, lunatik wrote:

With Respect to Craig this should not be spoken about on a public forum !
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
678 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Ah, wish I were there. Some of this looks pretty good!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4178 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I too am curious about promystic's new release
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2812 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On , Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-02-22 16:16, lunatik wrote:

With Respect to Craig this should not be spoken about on a public forum !

Let's go to the basement then!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10635 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On , emyers99 wrote:
I too am curious about promystic's new release

PM intro'd this at mindvention. Beautiful and tony stark would be proud to wear it.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Blackpool releases for 2014 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL