The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Cardboard box floating illusion (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Hello everyone happy Thursday. I have taken some questions regarding my anti bullying video of what the levitation is that I used. It is not the C.O.I. From Jolly Roger however I use that in my kids Show and it is great. I do not know who's original idea it is that I use. I have found a video of Paul Daniels doing the same levitation. I have created mine with a good friend with some modifications. If anyone knows the origin please help.
Here is Paul doing the effect.

http://youtu.be/4_YPaa8HsAs
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
According to Paul in the video, he created it. Don't you believe him?
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Paul Daniels uses a version created by Nicholas Einhorn as far as I know.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 08:33, magicjoe wrote:
Hello everyone happy Thursday. I have taken some questions regarding my anti bullying video of what the levitation is that I used. It is not the C.O.I. From Jolly Roger however I use that in my kids Show and it is great. I do not know who's original idea it is that I use. I have found a video of Paul Daniels doing the same levitation. I have created mine with a good friend with some modifications. If anyone knows the origin please help.
Here is Paul doing the effect.

http://youtu.be/4_YPaa8HsAs

Love the illusion in the link you shared. Where can I learn it or purchase it? Thanks.
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Paul Daniels' version is not the same as Nic Einhorn's.
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
Yes Paul used nicks as a starting point but it is not the same phil
Paul sells them for about £900 last time I checked phil
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I stand corrected. Not being an illusion fan, I thought the Daniels and the Einhorn ones were the same. As a spectator they look very similar.
thekidsmagician
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol
118 Posts

Profile of thekidsmagician
Link to buy Paul's version - http://www.magicandfancydress.com/paul-d......18-p.asp

- Mike
Children's entertainer in Bristol - making children look AMAZING! - www.thekidsmagician.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Cardboard box floating illusion (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL