The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE SWITCH by Shin Lim (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2386 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
The bonus idea access is a tough call.

I would love to give access to everyone and I use to but it was so much work obtaining proof of purchase etc.

As access is automatic when someone buys the product from us, I have no work to do to administer it which really has to be the way to go for me.

In some cases it is a clear case of the creator rushing the item to market and they clearly have not worked it, in other cases it genuinely is a good item but I come up with extra ideas, which is the case with this.

On this very subject The Switch Bonus page has been updated today with a method to have a non set up card selected in the basic handling giving a very free selection, this makes the set up very easy and has been achieved by modifying the gimmick.

We are no longer offering the extra card as a free extra but do have free shipping at the moment and easy instructions how to do the card yourself.

You can check out The Switch here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/t......im-.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2386 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I have developed this further and have evolved another gimmick to use in conjunction with my modified one that makes this even easier.

The bonus page has been updated again!
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
sam87w
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of sam87w
This is not so relevant to the trick but reading through posts I see people moaning about making gimmicks, to me this is a positive thing as I have bought so many magic tricks that just break after use and I don't like having to pay for a whole new trick again when sometimes gimmicks are easy enough to make yourself.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1554 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2018, sam87w wrote:
This is not so relevant to the trick but reading through posts I see people moaning about making gimmicks, to me this is a positive thing as I have bought so many magic tricks that just break after use and I don't like having to pay for a whole new trick again when sometimes gimmicks are easy enough to make yourself.

Thanks for letting us know.
krowboom
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago area
452 Posts

Profile of krowboom
I would read the following review before buying this.

http://magicreviewed.com/reviews/review-switch-shin-lim/
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8254 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Shin Lim.

Wait, a Shin Lim item where the trailer is faked and had about 100 times as much money spent on the production of it as the explanation video? I’m shocked, absolutely shocked I tell you! On a serious note – how does anyone actually still buy anything from him?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE SWITCH by Shin Lim (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..29~30~31
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL