The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Is this effect available ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Hi I've seen this trick the WATER RESTORATION done before by Cyril Takayama, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnAZj0dQDM
I thought this effect was created exclusively for him, but to my surprise, I have seen a chinese Magician perform this effect also. So What I would like to know is, is this effect available to the public ? Does anyone create/sell this effect ? Is there anything similar ? Or is there any way I can learn to perform this illusion ? Thanks.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I wouldn't recommend searching for TV magic. Nothing really similiar on market.
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Why is that ? I believe it is done without the use of camera editing/software editing as the rest of Cyril's magic. Plus Cyril did it nearly surrounded.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Is this a reliable website for magic ? But I guess it looks like the illusion I am searching for. Has anyone tried this ?
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Please don't waste money. TV only effect.
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
What do you mean its a TV ONLY effect ? Why can't it be performed ?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Camera angle. Cutting. Editing. Scripting. Stooging. Choose your preference. Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Cyril Takayama is known for his amazing magic that can be done live without camera editing and camera tricks. Sure there maybe a camera angle but very rarely does he use this. And VERY RARELY does Cyril use stooges. I don't know but I doubt Cyril uses camera tricks as A LOT of the tricks he does we are familiar with except he takes some steps further. Plus I've seen another Magician do it and the effect was almost symmetrical to Cyril hence my question.
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
It might be a 'TV only' effect, but I can think of a way this could be done with a gimmicked bottle and/or something else (like the old appearing cocktail in glass effect), it couldn't be a smooth bottle or a large bottle. Which fits in with what he does use.
He very obviously does a switch at the end, giving the spectator a normal bottle.

There is no reason to accuse him of using using computer software.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Is this effect available ? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL