The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Now I need it ... Karl Fulves mailing address (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have some very urgent questions for Karl. I've seen his mailing address here before but I can't find it. Anyone? I'm buying the beer. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Dave,
I will happily pass Karl your details. Please reply to my PM.
T.
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Sorry to hijack the thread, but didn't want to start another thread unnecessarily. So same here, would like to get Karl Fulves' address.

Does anyone know if he will reply to international mail? I'll include a SASE of course. Thanks!
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
He might reply. Depends on the message you send, I suppose : )
T.
Maddened
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Maddened
Thanks for the reply Simon. Would you know where I can get his address too? Cheers!
Paul Draper
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, Nevada
245 Posts

Profile of Paul Draper
Simon (Ted) Do you still have a friendship with Karl? Will you PM me and I'll end you some info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Now I need it ... Karl Fulves mailing address (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL