The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Torn and Restored Napkin (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bkmeyer
View Profile
Regular user
Greenville, SC
117 Posts

Profile of bkmeyer
I also recommend the Mark Wilson Tear. I also use the dead corner of the pocket so I can turn the pocket out showing it empty. This little addition really adds to the mystery.

Years ago I worked in a Ford dealership and the other sales people wanted me to perform this trick for everyone who came on the showroom floor. It is simple but powerfully entertaining.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
BK--

I work as a salesman in a dealership. I have my office decorated with pictures of me performing...it's a real conversation starter!

A couple of Halloweens ago, I put on my tux and did magic for all the kids as they went around to local businesses trick or treating.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Research John ERamsay's Triple Restoration.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Magic_son
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magic_son
Hello! I must admit I have never really liked the napkin T&R. However, since reading this thread, and being directed by you guys to watch Bob White (what a master at this) and being directed to re-read Tarbell, I have changed my mind. Or you might say your talents and knowledge on the subject has helped change my mind. And thanks for the ideas of being different than a sucker.
Bruce
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1739 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Does anybody do the napkin and the silk to egg in the same show? If so, do you present the napkin with the 'sucker' ending?
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of wally
I make my own mouth coils with Tissue paper, I buy it in bulk, So I’d like to add the sucker torn restored tissue paper to my shows, is there any dvds out there, I once bought Bob sheets dvd then sold it, now I regret selling it,
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1750 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I think you mean Bob White, not Sheets, whose Torn and Restored tissue is a $10 download.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5866

Quote:
On Dec 10, 2021, wally wrote:
I make my own mouth coils with Tissue paper, I buy it in bulk, So I’d like to add the sucker torn restored tissue paper to my shows, is there any dvds out there, I once bought Bob sheets dvd then sold it, now I regret selling it,
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of wally
Sorry Bob whites, I may have to buy it again, it was a while back, is there any other sucker torn and restored tissue paper on dvds
PressureFan
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of PressureFan
Charlie Miller's Paper Mystery has been in most of my shows for about thirty years. It has a lot going for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Torn and Restored Napkin (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL