The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Received broken "Unwritten" gimmick - what has happened to Penguin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2014-02-06 00:05, Acar wrote:
Phillipsart, I'm so glad you DID bring this up! We're here to serve YOU. If we're not doing that.. .believe me, I've got nothing more important to do. Thank you for taking the time to explain!

As soon as our warehouse opens tomorrow morning, I'm going to check on our dedicated FedEx computer if there are any details why your address is quoted higher than other Australian addresses.

I don't know why I bothered bringing this up, You came on here with the above post, sent me an email, you agreed the price is excessive for postage, told me you will get management to look at this and contact me first thing in the morning, I never received any contact, no email, nothing. Again, another example of poor customer service. I would never treat any of my customers like this.

Very disappointed no one contacted me as you said they would in your email. I've waited till now.
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
It's not my location chappelly. I've used FedEx and other services on numerous occasions from the States to my address and never have I been quoted such a high price for FedEx for such a small package to my address.

I recently had a 2 man tent delivered to my door with FedEx from the States, cost no more than $60:00.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Received broken "Unwritten" gimmick - what has happened to Penguin? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL