The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Winter fun! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Just found a short video from Edmonton's Ice on Whyte festival. The sculptures degraded somewhat in the warmer-than-usual January weather, but it's still fun to see people having fun.

I got a pleasant surprise because I know the woman featured in a couple of early shots. Haven't seen her in more than 10 years so that made it even nicer.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Looks like a good time. I'd like to ride on that ice slide and I love ice sculpture. Some of those artists do amazing work., I wish I could do it. Love to see people outside enjoying winter. So many people are down on winter and it can be a pain, but it's also a beautiful time of year. Nothing like an icy blast of arctic air in the face to let you know you're alive!
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Cool. I was just expecting snow sculptures so the ice sculptures were a pleasant surprise.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Winter fun! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL