The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Card Brand Debate as it applies to card magic. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
PeterSteele111
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of PeterSteele111
Ive only ever used bicycle and bee both made by US Playing Card Company. Though I think pheonix sounds like an interesting brand to give a shot at. Thanks for the tips guys!
R.E. Byrnes
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of R.E. Byrnes
"You wont believe how difficult and "bending" it is to get the design through in Bicycle and their magician's alternative, the Maiden Back.?

? What does this mean ?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.card-shark.de/index.cfm?page=......rtID=259

New Full Tilt decks are out in limited supply. They look pretty cool for manipulation guys.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Card-Shark, any idea on when the new stripper decks (with the special artwork) will be run? Also, what is the status on Mini Decks and Individual gaff runs. Looking forward to these. Smile

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 20, 2014, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Card-Shark, any idea on when the new stripper decks (with the special artwork) will be run? Also, what is the status on Mini Decks and Individual gaff runs. Looking forward to these. Smile

Me too, and the STC also.
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Card-Shark,

Just received a Phoenix Parlour Deck I ordered and I am in love. I'm just a "newbie", but it suits my needs perfectly. The spectators I perform for pay far more attention to the effects than the brand.
Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
In 2009 Steve Brooks and Jason England were kind enough to introduce me to Steve Forte at his home in Las Vegas along with Roberto Giobbi, Luke Jermay, Derek DelGuadio (sp?) and one other person
who I cannot remember by name.
Roberto asked Steve what his preferred deck is. Steve replied, "Any old piece of #### beat up deck. It doesn't matter".
Having said, I'll use anything that doesn't invite suspicion. (I've never had the chops required for flourishing anyway).

Best,

Dorian Rhodell
discobungle
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of discobungle
I agree on using Bikes. I remember bringing out D&D Smoke and Mirrors deck and someone asking if they were trick cards. Everyone knows bikes or at least Bees.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Just posted a review on the fantastic new "Large Index" Phoenix Cards. Check it out and let me know what you think of them if you have tried them.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=113

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Card Brand Debate as it applies to card magic. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL