The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE: LIVE - Daniel Garcia (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
This was an awesome lecture......I already knew it was going to be good (come on, it's DG for crying out loud).....but this was even better than I imagined.

I only have two words to say: Ricardo Montoya. Smile

For anyone who missed it, the download should be online shortly: Danny Garcia Lecture - Download
- EddieM
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Anyone know when this will be online?
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey guys - This is now online here at MJM Magic. That was a pretty fast turnaround from the time it was filmed until now. It was a great lecture and I had a blast being a part of it.

If anyone who purchased it with us at MJM Magic need help either with accessing or downloading it, please feel free to contact me.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1004 Posts

Profile of Sashac
What is happening to this on Penguin?
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1829 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2014, Sashac wrote:
What is happening to this on Penguin?

What do you mean?
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1004 Posts

Profile of Sashac
It still hasn't been put up. It says processing
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
472 Posts

Profile of Acar
Sacha, I looked into it, it looks like our site is working ok, and you can watch the video streaming. With the DRM protected videos, they need to process, and it may be that yours got stuck for some reason. I'll find out why. Email me at acar@penguinmagic.com if it doesn't work within the hour.
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
529 Posts

Profile of pierredan
How long was the lecture?
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Argh, this is tough!

I'm sure this was a great lecture by Danny, but $25 for a 2 hour lecture, while I'm already paying $49 for four 4+hours lectures per month on Penguin's live access pass seems a bit much!

I'm glad we have more choices, though! Free market and all. Smile
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2259 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Agree with MovieMan, did not see it, it may be great, but there are just so many magic dollars to go around. Most don't have an ever expanding budget. No hit on this lecture specifically but the vendors are trying like any good business to get us to open our wallets as much as they can. Nobody should be offended by this statement, some of them do it with great products and service but again 25 bucks here, 40 bucks there, it adds up. I suspect there was not this much new product in the (very) old days of a once a year Tannen's catalog.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1829 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Movieman,
It really comes down to what has value for you.
I would pay way more than $25 for a single trick I can use
and in the Garcia Lecture I already found more than 3 things that suit me.
About getting the lectures in a combo, they already offering a combo for the at the table:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/atthetable/
Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
The Don
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of The Don
It's easy to burn out on lectures. Watch too many and you risk wearing out the portion of your brain that enjoys card tricks.
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
I am so happy to be promoted because of my
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
I get mine from Josh Jay's website Vanishing Inc. Since Josh is the host it only seems right Smile . I don't know about you but paying 49.95 for four great lectures, and add 1 dollar for Michael Ammar. Wow that is a fair and generous offer.
There Is No Revolution Without Evolution
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
I should say Josh and Andi's website. No slight nor pun intended Smile
mellanp
View Profile
New user
Scranton, Pa.
51 Posts

Profile of mellanp
TCB You are right. I don't know how anyone could complain about paying less than $51.00 for five lectures. I understand it is a zero-sum game, but it is unfair to say these lectures are too expensive for any reason. Two hours attention span is my limit, too! I'm happy Murphy's through the dealers is offering these and what tremendous camera work, too! I'm really looking forward to the next three lectures. Like Titanas, I will be using at least three effects. Thanks to Daniel Garcia as well for such a tremendous lecture!
TCB
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of TCB
I had fun making the Origami Dollar Bill Ring for the Daniel Garcia Bill to Bill Ring effect
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2014, MovieMan wrote:
Argh, this is tough!

I'm sure this was a great lecture by Danny, but $25 for a 2 hour lecture, while I'm already paying $49 for four 4+hours lectures per month on Penguin's live access pass seems a bit much!

I'm glad we have more choices, though! Free market and all. Smile

You should purchase the Season Pass. It's only $49.95 and you get the Danny Garcia lecture PLUS the next three lectures (Jason Englund, Jon Armstrong, and Alex Pandrea).
- EddieM
mantel
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of mantel
Does anyone know where Danny Garcia's Credit through Bill is taught?

In Josh Burch's review of Danny Garcia's lecture he mentions that Kyle Marlett teaches it, but he doesn't write where. He simply states that its in Kyle Marlett's online interview.

Thanks
mantel
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2015, mantel wrote:
Does anyone know where Danny Garcia's Credit through Bill is taught?

In Josh Burch's review of Danny Garcia's lecture he mentions that Kyle Marlett teaches it, but he doesn't write where. He simply states that its in Kyle Marlett's online interview.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/5bMK3R9EmNM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AT THE TABLE: LIVE - Daniel Garcia (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL