The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Cell Phone Card Stab (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brenton Keith
View Profile
New user
Maui, Hawaii
31 Posts

Profile of Brenton Keith
I am wondering if anyone knows of an effect where you use the antennae of a cell phone to do a card stab? I remember seeing someone do this before and am wondering if it is a a marketed effect available? While I'm here, I should say that I truly miss performing Kevin James 'Got it Covered'. I went through 5 umbrellas- they all broke of wear & tear, and I am bummed that Kevin James stopped production on them. Anyone have an old one for sale?
Rogerbest
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Rogerbest
2014...cell phone with antennae ???
Brenton Keith
View Profile
New user
Maui, Hawaii
31 Posts

Profile of Brenton Keith
Okay, you're right. Maybe I should just try to get that darn umbrella working somehow.
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
460 Posts

Profile of Hushai
This is not the same thing, but, there is an iPhone app by Alakazapps called "Magic Kit," in which one of the tricks is a virtual card stab of a chosen card, using a virtual pencil. That, and the other tricks, are a lot of fun.
Tree
View Profile
Loyal user
Wiggle Wiggle
295 Posts

Profile of Tree
I use a burner cell, and it has an antenna.
no need for one of those idiotphone(iPhone)tracking devices.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Cell Phone Card Stab (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL