The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New mentalism book : Real Telepathy (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1530 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2014, markhitton wrote:
I appreciate the inner core ideas of this book but I have some doubts.
in performing I prefer a peek well done or a j.j c.tear .
this is just my thought.
in theory good , in practise ??......... Smile

The peek or the CT is a "surefire" method, but you need to come in contact with the drawing... Which NOT bad at all, don't get me wrong. Well presented, an effect using one of those 2 methods can be a miracle.
But being able to reveal the drawing without EVER touching or seeing anything, or while being in another location, is even better, imho. This is the beauty of RT.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
wanda&viktor
View Profile
New user
France
83 Posts

Profile of wanda&viktor
This system is efficient if you have a good experience in mentalism and you can manage failure. If you are looking for something 100% succed forget this effect.
French Mind reading and mentalism act.
Tarot readers.
http://www.mentalistes.fr
Luccky
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Luccky
I own real telepathy in french and all I can say it´s a winner. Sure, it´s not 100% but who has said reading mind was easy ? Smile As Peter Turner says, mentalist has to be bold if he wants to perform miracles. And I performed a couple of miracles with this method ! If you want a 100% hit you can combine it with a p*** and get a surefire miracle.
Richtofen
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Richtofen
Combine with a P***k is totally stupid...
Peter Turner is becoming the only one references for newcomer! Shame!
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Well, I bought this recently because of Connor Jacob's recommendation and I'm so glad that I did.
This is an amazing piece!

I was on the fence of getting this but after a chat I had about the pros and cons about this routine I took the plunge.

Granted, this isn't probably something you would do on the fly for your magic club buddies but with the right frame around it and giving it the respect that it needs, this is hard to top because it appears as the real deal.

I imagine it playing beautifully in combination with one of the routines in Ian Rowland's most recent publication.

Maybe it's one of these you either love or hate it pieces. I love it Smile
Seethings
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Seethings
It is a great effect and booklet. You can combine this with other ideas out there like those you can find in Banachek's Psychological Subtlties (1 and 3) and in Ian Rowland's new lecture notes.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2015, Seethings wrote:
It is a great effect and booklet. You can combine this with other ideas out there like those you can find in Banachek's Psychological Subtlties (1 and 3) and in Ian Rowland's new lecture notes.

Yes I quote all of what seethings said:
Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
141 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
Anyone knows how to contact Patrick Froment?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New mentalism book : Real Telepathy (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL