The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Super excited! First planned release.. the real work on the Rubiks Cube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
Good Morning Guys,

You might recognize me for posted some of my videos of my rubik's cube magic on the forum. I am excited to announce that I will be releasing lots of my work with the Rubik's Cube. I have been performing this religiously for the past 2 years. I have performed the routines talbe-hopping, strolling, parlour, and stage performances... it is tried and tested in the real world.

Here is just a little sneak peak of some of the routines and tricks. Total I believe I have around 15 different orginal effect/tricks that form in a modular routine. Some of the effect are different ways to do an instant solve, others include having a spectators mixed up cube match a prediction cube, Solving a mixed up rubik's cube legitimatly blindfolded with 1 hand, having a mixed up rubik's cube sowly morph into a solved cube, having the Rubik's Cube solve in the spectators hands etc.

The video below is just a fun sneak peak at a few of the effects. I am not sure exactly which routines I will be realsing. I will post more information about the release when I know more. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYj1wousfM

Thank You, Steven Brundage
Steven Webb
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Steven Webb
This looks cool. I look forward to seeing more of your work here. Currently I cannot solve a Cube to save my life. I own the E******** Cube and loved playing around with it but always thought of doing something a little more with a regular cube.
Benjamin Spades
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Benjamin Spades
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2014, sjbrundage wrote:
Good Morning Guys,

You might recognize me for posted some of my videos of my rubik's cube magic on the forum. I am excited to announce that I will be releasing lots of my work with the Rubik's Cube. I have been performing this religiously for the past 2 years. I have performed the routines talbe-hopping, strolling, parlour, and stage performances... it is tried and tested in the real world.

Here is just a little sneak peak of some of the routines and tricks. Total I believe I have around 15 different orginal effect/tricks that form in a modular routine. Some of the effect are different ways to do an instant solve, others include having a spectators mixed up cube match a prediction cube, Solving a mixed up rubik's cube legitimatly blindfolded with 1 hand, having a mixed up rubik's cube sowly morph into a solved cube, having the Rubik's Cube solve in the spectators hands etc.

The video below is just a fun sneak peak at a few of the effects. I am not sure exactly which routines I will be realsing. I will post more information about the release when I know more. Enjoy!

Very nice video and effects, looking forward to this
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
Sweet. Well you wont have to wait long. It's coming very soon!

Quote:
On Apr 11, 2014, Benjamin Spades wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2014, sjbrundage wrote:
Good Morning Guys,

Very nice video and effects, looking forward to this
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Oooh I like the first effect on the video, it's like Daryls Enchanted Cube but cleaner/no gaff.

Will make sure to pick this up!
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
I am in the Studio right now! Can't wait to share with you guys!

http://instagram.com/p/nLkOunDwQ4/
Magic1
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
394 Posts

Profile of Magic1
The routine seems to have done pretty well for Steven. He was just on Good Morning America because of http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12......_br.html

Now do you want to buy his video? LOL
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
Haha.... It is in the stages of being editing.. Don't have a specific release date... But very soon. : )
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2593 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Is the cube gimmicked or do you teach on how to solve it?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2014, sjbrundage wrote:
Haha.... It is in the stages of being editing.. Don't have a specific release date... But very soon. : )

Any updates?

Thanks
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
sjbrundage
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of sjbrundage
Cubes are being shipped as we speak. Hoping for a September release.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17149 Posts

Profile of joseph
I threw my cube out the window.
Hope I can find it. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Super excited! First planned release.. the real work on the Rubiks Cube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL