We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Using ICurveball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
This is for those that own ICurveball by Oz Pearlman.

As you know, it is a method of having a spectator select a contact and then revealing that information.

I do not know if the following has already been thought up - if it has then I apologise. I am also aware that Swipeit by Prager achieves the following, however I do not own this manuscript and cannot comment of the similarities.

That being said: here are some thoughts on expanding ICurveball.

1) Get the spec to open up their photo gallery and display pictures one by one - then use the same method to discern a photo.

2) Open twitter feed or facebook news feed. Again, use the method to discern which news feed they have chosen.

3) Could also be used for messenger - either to discern which contact text them or by opening a series of messages from one contact and revealing the content of one of the messages.

I have also noticed that with Modern Android phones, you can perform ICurveball. I have tried it with HTC One and Galaxy s4. I had no problems with the HTC but a little issue of sound with the S4 - but I believe it is possible to overcome some of these issues.

The biggest issue I have had when performing this is 'getting caught'. Either specs noticing something or light problems. I am finding it a bit difficult to get around the light issue but think the moment of the 'secret move' also has issues - anyone want to discuss?

I hope this has been food for thought!
There is no holy grail!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Using ICurveball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL