The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any dice (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thank you sir. Looking now
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2014, patrickkun wrote:
Just to clarify Any Dice works locally without a use of Pebble! Alex Pandrea and I have been using this app without a watch and it's just as great. Although with a watch, it's much cleaner. I have to say that Any Dice is probably one of the strongest app of all time especially with the Calculator mode and the Note mode. It looks completely innocent plus you can get the result with a quick glimpse. You can use any dice to get their birthday, pin code, or any number you want by using TOXIC in disguise. You then will have all the information later on to reveal or do anything that you want.

I cannot recommend it enough. From what Alan told me, the new update is coming and it's going to be really really good! Give it a try. Feel free to PM me if you have trouble setting anything up. Cheers!

Hi Patrick, I will PM you, and will be great to talk to you on your idea's,all the best
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I'm always here to chat too. All anyone needs to do is contact me. Cheers for looking over my work

Alan
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
The best feature is the bonus effect " notepad ". It looks exactly like the iOS notepad. The spectator composes a new note in your phone. Then they put the phone to sleep and place it in their pocket. You instantly know what they typed in.

This is the bit I don't get ,or knowing me proberly doing it wrong,lol, does this fuction send the note to my pebble? please.Thought I would put here as well as PM you Alan,as I know you maybe busy and I may get a quick reply I want to give it a go tonight,all the best.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I've already replied sir. Let me know if that helps...
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Top Man Alan for getting back to me on what is very busy for some of us so near Christmas I do really appreciate it,have PMed you ,if it does not get sorted no worries ,i can wait till after the crimbo holiday ,i can be a right numpty when it comes to technical stuff,lol,all the best Shane
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
We will get you running properly. If not by pm I'll give you s Skype in the morning
Phatmeat
View Profile
Elite user
Germantown, Maryland
499 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Any word on an iOS 8 update?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It works in ios8 just fine.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Elite user
Germantown, Maryland
499 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Hey Alan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I know as far as functionality goes it works just fine on iOS 8. I was just wondering if there was going to be an update to make the interface of the bonus apps match the aesthetic changes made to iOS 8.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The bonuses do match... The only difference I can see would be is if you moved to an iphone 6 or 6 plus where it make scale it up slightly. this will be fixed soon but other wise it matches perfectly and to be honest ive not had anyone notice any scaling as is lol..
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1263 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
This app is very good. And I got a lot more than I expected.
REALWORKERS.CO.UK
TADAA.CO.UK - ASTONISHING MAGIC
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
79 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
I like it too. I have performed it much to my friends but they can not figuire it out.
The calculator element is genius in this trick.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Calculator is the best element for sure I use this a lot.
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
Dose it support IOS 10 ?
Any one have issue at iOS 10?
LewisLeVal
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of LewisLeVal
Fantastic app, although, I cannot seem to get it working with iOS 10.
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
IOS 10 not working
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I've submitted the update to make it work on ios10 to Apple and just trying to makenthem approve it... hang tight
Fligmupple
View Profile
New user
This account will expire in
82 Posts

Profile of Fligmupple
Patiently waiting almost 3 years for the demo video...
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
There was a few videos shot from various people at black pool that year online.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Any dice (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL