The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jeff Busby death (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
But it is okay to wrongly call someone a coward based on false assumptions and refuse to retract the accusation. Okay. Now I get it.

And for the record, I make no claim as to Mr. Busby's guilt or innocence. I simply find this thread interesting in that it is exemplary of the reasons why some people find The Magic Café an ugly place in spite of all the good things that go on. Okay. I will shut up and go away.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Put up or shut up. The proper way to call someone a thief is to put up your evidence to the police and let the courts decide the issue. All you have otherwise is title tattle, gossip and BS guilt by accusation.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Dowser
View Profile
Special user
Canada
763 Posts

Profile of The Dowser
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, billmarq wrote:

I simply find this thread interesting in that it is exemplary of the reasons why some people find The Magic Café an ugly place in spite of all the good things that go on.

So do I.

Anyway, since you presume to speak for Richard, it does not surprise me that you twist my words as well.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
May Jeff Busby rest in peace.

RIP, Jeff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Jeff Busby death (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL