We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CODE•X - For the Mentalist, Bizzarist and Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Gentlemen; I have just uploaded to LULU a manuscript that some of you may find of use and value. If you do any kind of Q&A, Pseudo-psychometry or the like, you may find the Mss. adds a layer of ability and power to your presentations.

Imagine being able to code the physical characteristics of the owner onto their envelope. Or imagine picking up any of the envelopes used and being able to give an accurate personality reading of the owner before the envelope is opened, or before you actually know who the envelope belongs to. It’s possible with CODE X, whether you have 4 envelopes or 40.

The system is easy to learn, is easy to modify and customize to your own needs.

I developed the system at the tail-end of my Platform Psychic period, in the late ’80’s and early ’90’s, when corporate and convention work was at its max. I found it very versatile and hope you can take the system to new levels.

I’ve priced CODE X to be affordable and hope that you find it of value. I am also interested in any progressions and improvements you may develope.

Thanks.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
This looks like something that could be of great interest.

I think I need to look closer at this.

steve
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
Tom,

Looks interesting. Will be picking it up this week.

Best wishes,

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Geez Scott, you were just ragging on me in another post for being vague and here it seems you have no problem. ??? ;-)
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
My bad!

Best,

Scott
'Curiouser and curiouser."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » CODE•X - For the Mentalist, Bizzarist and Magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL